Riverside at Forrest

@38320

12 hours ago, TheHulk said:

when there is a minute to go in game and 4 down  you make sure you get first down not run out of bounds hoping you got it. Time clock stops on first down you already have a second play ready to go to Mr football finalist. When your going to be inside the 10 Nothin to the kid that ran out of bounds but his coach not telling him what he needed to do.

ok font sizing. thanks. 

this is all irrelevant. they should never have been in that position. the refs stole the game and i am betting there is a reason- we might not find out for a long time. 

12 hours ago, TheHulk said:

But blame the ref,

the ref is blamed for a previous situation in which a ripple effect occurred, leading to the Riverside victory. ballgames are not lego constructions where you can take one thing away and the rest remains constant. its more like jenga. change one piece and it affects everything. unless you are 4 years old or mentally challenged, most adults realize this. 

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

the ref is blamed for a previous situation in which a ripple effect occurred, leading to the Riverside victory. ballgames are not lego constructions where you can take one thing away and the rest remains constant. its more like jenga. change one piece and it affects everything. unless you are 4 years old or mentally challenged, most adults realize this. 

Man, do you want some cheese with that whine! You cry more than my granddaughter and she's a baby! You loss chief, get over it! A 12-0 team wouldn't have been in a position like that in the first place against a 7-5 team if they was any good anyway! I've always respected your insight and wit, which is why I like to pick with you, but man right now you are losing some serious cool points!:???:

1 minute ago, Super8Dad said:

Man, do you want some cheese with that whine! You cry more than my granddaughter and she's a baby! You loss chief, get over it! A 12-0 team wouldn't have been in a position like that in the first place against a 7-5 team if they was any good anyway! I've always respected your insight and wit, which is why I like to pick with you, but man right now you are losing some serious cool points!:???:

My friend I hope you don't mind being called an idiot or having your intelligence questioned. Cause you're sure going to have those stones hurled at you for this response <_< but its okay, I was told I have the lowest IQ on this site! I've never held such a prestigious honor :thumb:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

i am so concerned about my status with you. thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. "if they was that good". you are so right. and wise. 

34 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

My friend I hope you don't mind being called an idiot or having your intelligence questioned. Cause you're sure going to have those stones hurled at you for this response <_< but its okay, I was told I have the lowest IQ on this site! I've never held such a prestigious honor :thumb:

im surprised you managed to crank this response out, actually. 

• CoachT locked this topic