Riverside at Forrest

@38320

I’m a little late to this post

But I have seen a  couple videos from the game with parents storming the field, cussing at refs and causing cops to be called on the field. Also was told within last year or two a parent was kicked out and ban from watching their kid play for a year, for similar actions is this true? If so are all these parents and non parents going to be ban from sports events like the one was before?  This call happen in third quarter  plenty of time for rockets to score specially for 12-0 team with mr football finalist witch is very good athlete . Playing a riverside team that was a 3 seed. Maybe the coaches are to blame, going for it on 4 and 12 with 8 minutes to go. I don’t think you can just blame a ref, you still had a defensive on the field on the next play they scored on. 

Softball season will be here for y’all soon

29 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

But I have seen a  couple videos from the game with parents storming the field, cussing at refs and causing cops to be called on the field. Also was told within last year or two a parent was kicked out and ban from watching their kid play for a year, for similar actions is this true? If so are all these parents and non parents going to be ban from sports events like the one was before?  This call happen in third quarter  plenty of time for rockets to score specially for 12-0 team with mr football finalist witch is very good athlete . Playing a riverside team that was a 3 seed. Maybe the coaches are to blame, going for it on 4 and 12 with 8 minutes to go. I don’t think you can just blame a ref, you still had a defensive on the field on the next play they scored on. 

Get off ur high horse u donkey

33 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

dude i will explain this 1x. when the refs do what they did it throws off the entire game. a game is a collection of ebbs and flows. people do this all the time, and its obvious they havent played. it wrecked the entire game. it created situations that would not have existed...a ripple effect...or domino effect.    and the refs potentialyl got the last call wrong as well. given their incompetence thruout the game, its fair to say they likely screwed that up too. so your analysis, therefore, is simplistic, shortsighted and wrong.

31 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

dude i will explain this 1x. when the refs do what they did it throws off the entire game. a game is a collection of ebbs and flows. people do this all the time, and its obvious they havent played. it wrecked the entire game. it created situations that would not have existed...a ripple effect...or domino effect.    and the refs potentialyl got the last call wrong as well. given their incompetence thruout the game, its fair to say they likely screwed that up too. so your analysis, therefore, is simplistic, shortsighted and wrong.

That will the second time you have said the same thing. Learn to count 

46 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

when there is a minute to go in game and 4 down  you make sure you get first down not run out of bounds hoping you got it. Time clock stops on first down you already have a second play ready to go to Mr football finalist. When your going to be inside the 10 Nothin to the kid that ran out of bounds but his coach not telling him what he needed to do.

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

when there is a minute to go in game and 4 down  you make sure you get first down not run out of bounds hoping you got it. Time clock stops on first down you already have a second play ready to go to Mr football finalist. When your going to be inside the 10 Nothin to the kid that ran out of bounds but his coach not telling him what he needed to do.

But blame the ref,

• CoachT locked this topic