West Carroll @ Lake County (Quarterfinals)

TipToe421

31 minutes ago, Outsider1998 said:

Any player nominated is going to be a great player, I agree. But it just makes you wonder what criteria do you go off? Id like to hear the people that actually vote give their reasoning for picking who they picked 

Most of these voters wouldn't even recognize a Mr. Football candidate they just voted for if the kid was standing in front of him and wearing his home  jersey 

6 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

As stated in my previous post, I said I believed Snyder should have been on the list over Tipton. As far as the award goes, it’s not all about stats. If we’re basing it ALL off stats, GB WR is going to break the record for receiving TD’s in a single season in Tennessee history. But it’s about passing the eye test and who the overall better player is. You can see it’s not all based on stats because Tipton didn’t have the stats to even be considered for the award in my opinion but he’s a really good player that can change a game in an instant. 

It’s funny how a school the size of south Pitt has a player nominated near every year. When they did the lineman and back award they have one or two nearly every year. 

9 minutes ago, horse said:

It’s funny how a school the size of south Pitt has a player nominated near every year. When they did the lineman and back award they have one or two nearly every year. 

Well they're usually pretty good and have been successful so I can see why. But I still see what you're saying. If we go off of who means more to their team and stats, the edge goes to Snyder. The athletic ability is on Tipton's side. Still not enough in my opinion for him to be a finalist over Snyder.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Well they're usually pretty good and have been successful so I can see why. But I still see what you're saying. If we go off of who means more to their team and stats, the edge goes to Snyder. The athletic ability is on Tipton's side. Still not enough in my opinion for him to be a finalist over Snyder.

That’s 3!