Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

7 minutes ago, flatfoot said:

Lake county has an outstanding center. other than that on the linel Huntingdons defensive line will be on the rest of them before they can raise up

Honest question here.... did Huntingdon's defensive line just not play good vs Huntland? I'm just going on what I've seen from both the East and West, they didn't impress me one bit. I'm sure it wasn't their best game but all I've heard is how nasty and fast they are but I didn't see that. I know... long bus ride and Thursday game but I'm just saying.... SP and Greenback seem to have better defensive lines. Now the offensive line... that's a different story. They sure can get to the next level in a hurry. Not throwing around any shade either, just a talking point. 

Edited by cherokee23

8 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Honest question here.... did Huntingdon's defensive line just not play good vs Huntland?

13 yards rushing in the 2nd half. Got off to a slow start, sure. You already mentioned a couple of the reasons. But that is about as dominant as a D-Line can play. Especially against a Mr. Football nominee. Reed had 44 yards total for a 2.2 average after averaging over 8 ypc for the season.

Edited by sportsnutz

5 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

13 yards rushing in the 2nd half. Got off to a slow start, sure. You already mentioned a couple of the reasons. But that is about as dominant as a D-Line can play. Especially against a Mr. Football nominee.

I thought I read 46 yards total by #6 Mr Football candidate or something like that. They scored 1 field goal and a garbage TD late. If that's a bad game I hope they play like crap Friday night lol. Oh and btw #6 headed for the ground at the 1st sign of contact and big fullback #4 didn't want any in the 2nd half after getting pounded in the 1st half. You boys must be world beaters over in East TN

2 minutes ago, footballover said:

I thought I read 46 yards total by #6 Mr Football candidate or something like that. They scored 1 field goal and a garbage TD late. If that's a bad game I hope they play like crap Friday night lol. Oh and btw #6 headed for the ground at the 1st sign of contact and big fullback #4 didn't want any in the 2nd half after getting pounded in the 1st half. You boys must be world beaters over in East TN

I edited with his stats after going back to look them up.

Looks like 44 yards rushing for a 2.2 ypc average. After 1600+ and over 8 ypc in his previous games. I'd say that's a lights out performance.

55 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Because your program has my utmost respect I certainly hope it’s who you want.  Rod would sure bring a lot of excitement back to the program with the stadium upgrades, etc. probably start getting some kids back from South Gibson, Trenton, etc. Now you on the other hand while you are a knowledgeable poster probably need to drink a little shut up juice in the mornings to even you out a little. 

Thanks for the well wishes. Also, I’m going to let the second half of your post slide. After all it is thanksgiving week and I am thankful for morons like you on coach t that keep me amused.