Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

One of the truly unique aspects of this game is that neither fan base has a good idea of how good or bad their respective team actually is.

We both have seen a lot of blowouts and only a couple of quality opponents.

About all anyone can go on is how physical the play has been and how has the team executed.

Looking for a slug fest where the first team that doesn't hold serve on scoring could be the loser.

• Upvote 1

I think the Stangs are in for a big surprise if they think they going to run at will against LC.Westview was all pass.Throw that game out the window.QB could run and pass.Hunt qb can run,has a cannon but is he accurate.LC has receivers in Mathenty and others playing on defense.The other 2 games,Coach was playing different players.Say what he wants.Lake Co was mercy ruling people and playing a lot of guys.Look at the past 8 or 9 weekjs.Hardly any yardage.Plus last 3 games Coach Puckett is playing some guys from the offense that hasn't played much on defense.Big Puckett being of of them.I personally think the strong suit for LC other than offense is their ability against the run. Trousdale saw in a scrimmage.He didnt bring that up.Think Trousdale is still playing.Crockett Co scored 70 against Millington,number 1 team if that region.Crockett just about beat Haywood.So his post isnt what he wants people to believe

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

I think the Stangs are in for a big surprise if they think they going to run at will against LC.Westview was all pass.Throw that game out the window.QB could run and pass.Hunt qb can run,has a cannon but is he accurate.LC has receivers in Mathenty and others playing on defense.The other 2 games,Coach was playing different players.Say what he wants.Lake Co was mercy ruling people and playing a lot of guys.Look at the past 8 or 9 weekjs.Hardly any yardage.Plus last 3 games Coach Puckett is playing some guys from the offense that hasn't played much on defense.Big Puckett being of of them.I personally think the strong suit for LC other than offense is their ability against the run. Trousdale saw in a scrimmage.He didnt bring that up.Think Trousdale is still playing.Crockett Co scored 70 against Millington,number 1 team if that region.Crockett just about beat Haywood.So his post isnt what he wants people to believe

I’m laying out facts. People can draw their own conclusions. My point is certainly not to say that Lake County isn’t a good team.

5 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

One of the truly unique aspects of this game is that neither fan base has a good idea of how good or bad their respective team actually is.

We both have seen a lot of blowouts and only a couple of quality opponents.

About all anyone can go on is how physical the play has been and how has the team executed.

Looking for a slug fest where the first team that doesn't hold serve on scoring could be the loser.

That’s better

9 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Here’s another tidbit:

I have been hard on the Huntingdon team for sometimes a lack of discipline, well guess what???? Lake County’s head coach has had more personal foul flags thrown on him individually (7)than our whole team. (6) 

Stats are gonna give a heart attack , 

Do you have anymore conclusions based off games you didn’t see?

hint: exception of first half of Crockett (we were flat) the falcons did exactly what they wanted to do

11 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Here’s another tidbit:

I have been hard on the Huntingdon team for sometimes a lack of discipline, well guess what???? Lake County’s head coach has had more personal foul flags thrown on him individually (7)than our whole team. (6) 

Yes he takes up for his team when terrible officiating.I like that that.Had 2 in a row called on him in the game I referred to about the officials in the one game.U just bringing up stupid stuff.Like the yards against the 3 teams mentioned early in the year.Gibson co scrimmage? Its was practice.Who cares about practice according to Iverson.Ask Trousdale if they will hit.Seems like that practice ended 2 to w.Ur not what u think coach.Go back and look at film last 8 weeks.You be shaking in your pants

27 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Here’s another tidbit:

I can see this... I remember him from the baseball state tournament.

30 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Here’s another tidbit:

I’m starting to understand why these LC posters act like they do. If you don’t agree on something, just be loud. Follow the leader.

• Upvote 1