Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

I seen him loose his mind over some petty crap when we played Richland.  I think one of the band members made the comment about being cold.  He had a come apart telling them that they knew it was going to be cold and they should have dressed "appropriately."

Maybe the school will give him his wish and fire his sorry butt after the game, or better yet; fire him before the game.

From what I was told, the band wanted to come to huntland and had planned on coming to huntland had the game been played on Friday night. With it being played on Thursday they couldn't secure a bus driver to drive a bus because the drivers didn't want to get home at 2 in the morning and then wake up for their routes on Friday morning school. They couldn't afford a charter bus and the band director got mad at the school because they wouldn't purchase the band a charter bus for them.  So a couple of band members who happened to go to the game brought some drums that had been stored in the old armory building and have been unused for 10 plus years to use in the student section. The director was mad at the band students for not boycotting the game.. sounds pretty juvenile.   I have been told that the band is performing Friday night. 

18 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I seen him loose his mind over some petty crap when we played Richland.  I think one of the band members made the comment about being cold.  He had a come apart telling them that they knew it was going to be cold and they should have dressed "appropriately."

Maybe the school will give him his wish and fire his sorry butt after the game, or better yet; fire him before the game.

I thought it was against the rules to play music when the ball was in play. I guess it's not because we do it all the time. I don't like it!

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

From what I was told, the band wanted to come to huntland and had planned on coming to huntland had the game been played on Friday night. With it being played on Thursday they couldn't secure a bus driver to drive a bus because the drivers didn't want to get home at 2 in the morning and then wake up for their routes on Friday morning school. They couldn't afford a charter bus and the band director got mad at the school because they wouldn't purchase the band a charter bus for them.  So a couple of band members who happened to go to the game brought some drums that had been stored in the old armory building and have been unused for 10 plus years to use in the student section. The director was mad at the band students for not boycotting the game.. sounds pretty juvenile.   I have been told that the band is performing Friday night. 

It does make me a little more forgiving now that I heard that side of the story.  At least he originally wanted to travel.  He still needs to grow up.  Like I said in my previous post; the temper tantrum he threw in the first round versus Richland was embarrassing. 

75 degrees in OB this morning! All reports sound good! Just hope we can keep it close...within 4 or 5 scores! I keep hearing how Huntingdons line is stronger and faster! Ensley is better than Snyder! Special teams is embarrassing compared to Huntingdon! Defense is faster than Usain Bolt...Tubbs is the 2nd best RB in the game! Anything I left out? Oh don’t forget the million dollar field 

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

75 degrees in OB this morning! All reports sound good! Just hope we can keep it close...within 4 or 5 scores! I keep hearing how Huntingdons line is stronger and faster! Ensley is better than Snyder! Special teams is embarrassing compared to Huntingdon! Defense is faster than Usain Bolt...Tubbs is the 2nd best RB in the game! Anything I left out? Oh don’t forget the million dollar field 

Nope I think you covered it.  You act as if yal have not talked the same amount of crap that we have lol... Both of us think our QB is better, both of us think our rushing attack Is better, both of us think our defense is better... We both agree our field is better though.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I thought it was against the rules to play music when the ball was in play. I guess it's not because we do it all the time. I don't like it!

I like it. There is one tune they play that really gets the players going. Matter of fact, my favorite and from what I’m told, the kids favorite is the one they play through the plays. I will say this..... the kids in the band are great and the student section is great. They really add to the whole atmosphere. It’s going to be electric Friday night.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Nope I think you covered it.  You act as if yal have not talked the same amount of crap that we have lol... Both of us think our QB is better, both of us think our rushing attack Is better, both of us think our defense is better... We both agree our field is better though.

Crap...It’s more like the gospel! 
No worries y’all still have the 7pm appointment Friday

Heavy Dose 

Pissed off donkey

26 minutes ago, Waker said:

I like it. There is one tune they play that really gets the players going. Matter of fact, my favorite and from what I’m told, the kids favorite is the one they play through the plays. I will say this..... the kids in the band are great and the student section is great. They really add to the whole atmosphere. It’s going to be electric Friday night.

Always great when the band and students are involved and can help create an atmosphere. I remember when I was a little lad, the band playing on Friday nights was a staple for a Friday night football game. I love to see that. 

27 minutes ago, Waker said:

Cheaters...underhanded stuff there

3 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Cheaters...underhanded stuff there

4 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Crap...It’s more like the gospel! 
No worries y’all still have the 7pm appointment Friday

Heavy Dose 

Pissed off donkey

You just make sure your there after the game and the donkeys are celebrating you come get your dose of donkey crap to eat.