Huntingdon Mustangs Vs Lake Co. Falcons

horse

13 hours ago, Fan55 said:

Been saying all week,  HuntingDONE.  And the "clown" stood in MisStang endzone and laughed.  But why digress, Lake County gave HuntingDONE a dose of donkey stomp. 

Always a disrespectful a## in every crowd. Everyone on here since game has showed respect and class but you. Go away

2 hours ago, Mustang1969 said:

Aw bud if you go back to my posts you’ll see that I understood the whole time. I knew we had a big hill to climb, especially when I heard how much of a toll the ankle twisters from Huntland had taken on us. I’m on your side now. Add some glass shards to the donkeys diet next week and you will be in business.

:flower:

13 hours ago, flatfoot said:

Of course i am disappointed that huntindon lost, but i am more disapointed with people running down individual players . the player from huntingdon that someone was refering to here earlier is an outstanding athlete. we probably would not have gone a far without him.

Absolutely agree here!  very trashy to call a player by name.  That same player hadn't fumbled much all year.  How would you feel if you were a parent of that kid and someone said something of that nature like you did.  I think i know the answer to that!  Back to the game, Lake Co earned it!  They deserve to go to Cookeville. Huntingdon had there chances after stopping them 3 straight series and had the ball inside Lake territory all those times,  You simply have to capitalize against a good team like Lake Co.  I think all will agree with this post.  Again, coming from a Huntingdon fan

• Upvote 2