Nolensville at Elizabethton

Tab

Between Greeneville  and Nolensville and the level in which you played.....we are ready for STATE!!! 

I know you Greeneville folks don't mind but... IT FEELS GOOD !!! and you know it. You have been there many a time. We have been fighting for a long time to feel this.

Thank you for help preparing us for this. 

Lets bring it and keep it in the EAST. Between us two, we can!

GREAT game Nolensville, you definitely have a great future...2YO and that performance. My hat is off to you and the program you have. Maybe we see you again.

IT DO FEEL GOOD !!!

Edited by Datoad
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to Nolensville on a great season!

It was good to see some Greeneville players and fans tonight at the game showing their sportsmanship and support for the Cyclones.  It was also good to see Mr. JW standing on the sideline supporting his brother.  

Great win tonight Betsy!  Congrats!  It’s now time to go and get that Championship and make it a 3rd year in a ROW that region 1 4A from little ole NORTHEAST TENNESSEE has brought that Gold Ball home!   

16 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Congrats to Nolensville on a great season!

It was good to see some Greeneville players and fans tonight at the game showing their sportsmanship and support for the Cyclones.  It was also good to see Mr. JW standing on the sideline supporting his brother.  

Great win tonight Betsy!  Congrats!  It’s now time to go and get that Championship and make it a 3rd year in a ROW that region 1 4A from little ole NORTHEAST TENNESSEE has brought that Gold Ball home!   

Lol Don’t you mean region 1s first ever state title? Per Doug Fritz 

• Like 1

On 11/28/2019 at 8:37 AM, allsportsmatter said:

etown be worst team in carter county if they had to play with their own in all sports how much exposure would they get then

Ha, ha, ha what a cry baby...is your son not able to get a starting job at Elizabethton...kids come to TAD in the 6th grade and county schools say...look recruitment...almost every kid on Elizabethton played middle school ball in Elizabethton...Maupins family was from Elizabethton and DB didn't think he was good enough to start there..so you can't blame the coaches..for that..if you really want to be the best you have to beat the best...heck Hampton, HV, or any other county school won't even play a JV game against Elizabethton..much less a varsity...Elizabethton has to got go to VA and NC just to find someone not afraid to scrimmage them...

Edited by CyclonePrider

2 hours ago, CyclonePrider said:

Ha, ha, ha what a cry baby...is your son not able to get a starting job at Elizabethton...kids come to TAD in the 6th grade and county schools say...look recruitment...almost every kid on Elizabethton played middle school ball in Elizabethton...Maupins family was from Elizabethton and DB didn't think he was good enough to start there..so you can't blame the coaches..for that..if you really want to be the best you have to beat the best...heck Hampton, HV, or any other county school won't even play a JV game against Elizabethton..much less a varsity...Elizabethton has to got go to VA and NC just to find someone not afraid to scrimmage them...

Hampton doesn't apply to your "too afraid to play Eliz" comment... We've scheduled DC, GP and others just to get games. Scrimmaged TH and others just to get practice. 

Fact: Been times, in recent past, that Eliz couldn't get their schedule to work out to play us in FB...And it was Eliz that backed out of playing us in basketball and haven't scheduled us since '15.

With that said, I have no ill will towards Eliz and most in my neck of the woods don't either. Ive heard rumors about comments made by coaches concerning our facilities, uniforms, etc but In '16, Witten was very good to one of my boys leading up to the East-West game, and that told me alot about his character...BTW, Did you see the number of Hampton players there supporting Eliz last night? Sure didn't see that kind of support when Hampton played in the semis a few years ago. But now, just like then, I couldn't care less! There's bigger things to be concerned with in this life...fear of Elizabethton ain't one of em.

Maupin has been at church and seems to be a good young man. I know Colby is as his family has been close friends for years; Parker is close to us also. The Streseman family; very close friends and Carson is a BEAST and fun to watch! So, I wish the best for these young men and the young men they have chosen to play with. Elizabethton has the pieces and hope they play well and stay healthy! 

Edited by uknoit2
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Hampton doesn't apply to your "too afraid to play Eliz" comment... We've scheduled DC, GP and others just to get games. Scrimmaged TH and others just to get practice. 

Fact: Been times, in recent past, that Eliz couldn't get their schedule to work out to play us in FB...And it was Eliz that backed out of playing us in basketball and haven't scheduled us since '15.

With that said, I have no ill will towards Eliz and most in my neck of the woods don't either. Ive heard rumors about comments made by coaches concerning our facilities, uniforms, etc but In '16, Witten was very good to one of my boys leading up to the East-West game, and that told me alot about his character...BTW, Did you see the number of Hampton players there supporting Eliz last night? Sure didn't see that kind of support when Hampton played in the semis a few years ago. But now, just like then, I couldn't care less! There's bigger things to be concerned with in this life...fear of Elizabethton ain't one of em.

Maupin has been at church and seems to be a good young man. I know Colby is as his family has been close friends for years; Parker is close to us also. The Streseman family; very close friends and Carson is a BEAST and fun to watch! So, I wish the best for these young men and the young men they have chosen to play with. Elizabethton has the pieces and hope they play well and stay healthy! 

(423) 547-8015 EHS phone number Coach Holt will schedule any time..