Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, biggest said:

I think  you will be the better team but tc knows how to win these  games! Trust me  I'm pulling for yall 

I like a true Hater! Most of the time a team pulls for the team that is representing their Region, but we get a lot of hate. Mostly due to false hope. For example when a team beats you 2 years in a row in regular season and then “thinks” they are going to get you in the playoffs to advance and maybe play in the BIG ONE....I think you get my point. I would probably pull for the other team too to be honest:wink:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

I like a true Hater! Most of the time a team pulls for the team that is representing their Region, but we get a lot of hate. Mostly due to false hope. For example when a team beats you 2 years in a row in regular season and then “thinks” they are going to get you in the playoffs to advance and maybe play in the BIG ONE....I think you get my point. I would probably pull for the other team too to be honest:wink:

Call me a hater if it makes you feel better! I actually know the Swafford family! So yea I'm pulling for them. If that makes me a hater then I guess I am. 

• Like 1

This one should be one of the better games in the state. Probably will not get as much coverage as it should. The “ coacht” Will do more coverage , but it will be a battle of a game. Much respect for Megis but Trousdale finds a way to win late! Tradition and expectations with No Choice always finds ways to win! TC!

Edited by RAILBIRD

25 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

No he is really good on both sides he has received a ton more work load on the offensive side which makes him stand out on offense but TCs LBs 7,5,&23 are all 3 studs 

9 is a really good linebacker too he would be. Starter at LB almost schools.