Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Figure you want the orchestraters to win make you look better..  You think im joking but im not. 

Nah Roy, I not heard them cry all year like I have you. So i support them on that basis alone honestly bud. Had every thread you joined not turned into a moan or cry about transfers I'd not care who won. I did make some buddies from that area though. Good people from there. 

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Pretty good actually. We are definitely a top 4 defense. maybe better. 

They will need to have a  great game Friday! How are your linebackers? They will need to play great! #9 for h20 was the best player on the field last Friday night and it wasn't even close! You will need that kind of effort is my point. 

1 minute ago, biggest said:

They will need to have a  great game Friday! How are your linebackers? They will need to play great! #9 for h20 was the best player on the field last Friday night and it wasn't even close! You will need that kind of effort is my point. 

Our LB are very good honestly. I believe our team may impress you on both sides of the ball at this point.

Just now, biggest said:

I think  you will be the better team but tc knows how to win these  games! Trust me  I'm pulling for yall 

Not trying to persuade, just giving an honest opinion. We seen them last year and know they have a good tradition of making it happen. Honestly we are looking to start our own tradition this year. If TC beats us they will have earned it, just like last year.

• Like 1