Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

Are you just a hater or is this real? I've only seen him play once and he didn't seem that way even when they lost in the 4th round..

I personally believe he doesnt like our team much( Pujo )  but that's ok. Hes probably got a good reason to do so as much fun as everyone has made of his region this year. Talking about a kid is distasteful though. It's a shame people do that still. Every athlete on the field reacts in some way or another when they dont like a call. I guess when your having a 400 yard night against a region 1 foe all eyes would be on you though for everyone to see.

17 minutes ago, FromDaMudd said:

i said that because after watching South Pitt and Meigs  County game... 

Not a good game to judge us on as we have alot of players back and healthy now. We lost it and have moved on. Practice for the team you saw vs South Pitt and you will be sorely dissapointed honestly.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I personally believe he doesnt like our team much( Pujo )  but that's ok. Hes probably got a good reason to do so as much fun as everyone has made of his region this year. Talking about a kid is distasteful though. It's a shame people do that still. Every athlete on the field reacts in some way or another when they dont like a call. I guess when your having a 400 yard night against a region 1 foe all eyes would be on you though for everyone to see.

Not a good game to judge us on as we have alot of players back and healthy now. We lost it and have moved on. Practice for the team you saw vs South Pitt and you will be sorely dissapointed honestly.

No hate,just going on what I heard on the radio. Never laid eyes on any of these kids. I don't just hate people, that would be stupid.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

No hate,just going on what I heard on the radio. Never laid eyes on any of these kids. I don't just hate people, that would be stupid.

Funny.. no hate but you’ll go on what you heard from opponents radio guy concerning a high school kid. And Epstein committed suicide because that’s what radio and tv guy said

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I think they are good when they want to be. Trousdale will test um to the limit. QB seems to pout when he don't get his way, He's gonna get POPPED.Pitching a fit won't help a thing.

My apologies, I assumed you were the person who said he pouts when he doesnt get his way, I didnt know it was the radio broadcast instead. Is that how it happened?