Trousdale at Meigs: The Rematch to go to Cookeville

tcjacket13

1 hour ago, NoHolds said:

Took a long time to find, but you said H20 should not be in top 15....my mistake....Either way, I think Meigs handles TC just fine Friday.

We shall see come Friday night. I heard all of this for the game against Tyner and Watertown. I guess it's a good thing that the game is played on the field and not in Coach T message boards. Meigs should be the favorite they have last year Mr. Football and as I said before TC will try to just compete and keep it close so that TC will have a chance in the 4th.

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

So you seen no weakness in the defense?

The secondary at the start of the season was a concern. But coach BSatt made some adjustments and moved some kids around and one other starter became healthy. The secondary has improved dramatically as the season has gone along. But it's the weaknesses if you want to call it that most teams won't have success running the ball on TC defense besides Watertown Friday has done the best job moving the ball and scoring against TC defense.