Loudon vs Alcoa semifinals

RedskinTheLast1

16 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Will do! I'm hoping Greenback will make it, and we can watch that game too!B) glad too be playing on Friday again. That's back to the GOONS traditions.....Friday Championship game and a great steak dinner to celebrate the victory!:hungry:.Im sure we can get ya a GOON card for the whole event! :grin:

I sure hope we can do something with them Pirates!Our hill is a little steeper than yours and the Rebels.But we've been known to win a big one or two!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I sure hope we can do something with them Pirates!Our hill is a little steeper than yours and the Rebels.But we've been known to win a big one or two!

Pulling for our brothers in south Blount county to pull off the win and we can all go to the traditional Blount County Invitational aka the TSSAA football state championship in Cookeville.

If the Pirates focus too much on Willis ( and they have to), look for Rutgerson to have a big day. Don't be surprised if  Fields has a big play or two as well.

What can you tell be about SP?

Alcoa rolls.  Loudon has had an light schedule.  It doesn't take away the fact they are a good ball club.  Alcoa is just that much better.  I remember watching MCentral playing Red Bank, thinking that they were pretty solid, but making the comment that they would get beat by Alcoa by 35 or better.  I think Loudon D may make some stops, but O line will take over for Alcoa.  Loudon offense has not had to face the pressure that Alcoa D will put on them, and they are no holes in the Alcoa D to be exploited.  I do think this will be a good game for a half, maybe Alcoa by two touchdowns, then 2nd half Alcoa begins to impose their will.  Good Luck to both teams.  Great time to still be playing some football.