Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

3 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I just don’t think Riverside has seen a complete team with all of the athletes that Peabody has this year. I could be wrong though 

Your exactly right riverside hasn't seen anything close to Peabody this year. They will come ready to play but will take a Near perfect game w some bounces going their way to pull it off. Not saying Rhs going to lose just know w that kind of speed going against us have to play lights out 

I'm sure looking forward to Turkey Day and will give true Thanksgiving for Christ's sacrifice, my family, my health, and another night of Friday Night Lights!  Black Friday is truly Black and Gold Friday this year. Riverside will see on Friday night.  You guys will be prepared and as ready as you can be....   but you'll be in for a surprise.  It's going to be a good one.    I hope the forecast changes.  We had enough rainy games in last year's playoffs, plus that fine mist that came down the entire second half this past Friday.  

Edited by TPeabodyGT