Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

7 hours ago, EHSEagles said:

Congrats to the Panthers on a good run. Most 5-5 teams don’t make it past round one. 

Thanks EHS. Our team had a several injuries and a few problems throughout the season. The coaching staff did an excellent job holding things together until things settled down just in time for the playoffs. We shouldn't have been 5-5 in the first place. We had the talent all along. We should have been about 8-2 with a home playoff. But it all worked out and our boys made it further than any other Riverside team. They will be remembered  a long time around here. 

9 hours ago, @38320 said:

Peabody fans a class act except the eight or so yahoos who stood in the corner of our end zone heckling our fans all night. They were crotch grabbing gang bangers with gold toofus. A couple of loggers from Lewis Co. went down and got into it with them. Cops arrived. It was funny. 

Lol I didn’t see that and yes classy fans great overall atmosphere for a football game but just tell the Hammond’s kid to have a little more composure no need in flipping off our fans 

again congratulations to peabody!!!!

14 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Lol I didn’t see that and yes classy fans great overall atmosphere for a football game but just tell the Hammond’s kid to have a little more composure no need in flipping off our fans 

again congratulations to peabody!!!!

When did that happen ?  and why ? 

9 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

End of the game who knows why 

it’s not big deal just have a composure their coaches are aware of it 

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

diff rules for diff teams. I'm really surprised. 

I’m not saying it’s justifiable but just maybe he was provoked