Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

He should have turned the other cheek just like you do. You are such upstanding citizen I bet you have never got angry and said or done something you shouldn’t have. 

Five years ago I would condemn the player every time they had a words with an official or fan but now with the behavior of officials and fans I'm not as quick. In addition the trash talk that goes on with the students and players during the week with social media makes some of the stuff on here look tame. 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

Five years ago I would condemn the player every time they had a words with an official or fan but now with the behavior of officials and fans I'm not as quick. In addition the trash talk that goes on with the students and players during the week with social media makes some of the stuff on here look tame. 

I’ve heard some more stuff today about things being said and he was definitely provoked. I’m by no means saying it was justifiable but there were things said that shouldn’t have been said by players and fans. 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I’ve heard some more stuff today about things being said and he was definitely provoked. I’m by no means saying it was justifiable but there were things said that shouldn’t have been said by players and fans. 

I heard some pretty harsh stuff said to our guys last night, but that’s the world we live in at any sporting event. You’ll always have jabber going on and stuff that has no business being said 

6 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I heard some pretty harsh stuff said to our guys last night, but that’s the world we live in at any sporting event. You’ll always have jabber going on and stuff that has no business being said 

The things I heard that was said would get you kicked off this forum pretty bad