Peabody at Riverside Semi-finals

@38320

28 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Peabody fans a class act except the eight or so yahoos who stood in the corner of our end zone heckling our fans all night. They were crotch grabbing gang bangers with gold toofus. A couple of loggers from Lewis Co. went down and got into it with them. Cops arrived. It was funny. 

I remember seeing that lol I think it was a little before the 2nd half started. Y’all were respectful and accommodated us well. The concession people were in and out all night getting stuff in and out, y’all might have had a small set up but it was a great place to play some football 

6 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I remember seeing that lol I think it was a little before the 2nd half started. Y’all were respectful and accommodated us well. The concession people were in and out all night getting stuff in and out, y’all might have had a small set up but it was a great place to play some football 

Thanks man just happy to be in this position. Much respect to Trenton. Even when we was up by 14 I knew this was far from over. To many matchup problems for our boys tonight. But very proud of our team effort that has been the theme for this playoff run. Congratulations Peabody and good luck in cookeville. You are as good as advertised

7 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Thanks man just happy to be in this position. Much respect to Trenton. Even when we was up by 14 I knew this was far from over. To many matchup problems for our boys tonight. But very proud of our team effort that has been the theme for this playoff run. Congratulations Peabody and good luck in cookeville. You are as good as advertised

You guys came out fighting like I knew you guys would. Then threw up a little razzle dazzle like I expected. It was a good game and you guys never gave up

I do have one question though we were told by the police officer that couldn’t pay on the home side and walk to the visitors side why is that ? 

10 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

I agree.  Great atmosphere.  Great hospitality.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

You guys came out fighting like I knew you guys would. Then threw up a little razzle dazzle like I expected. It was a good game and you guys never gave up

I do have one question though we were told by the police officer that couldn’t pay on the home side and walk to the visitors side why is that ? 

Dk. Guess some idiot lol

7 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Good question there. During the regular season we only have one gate. It is behind the middle of the home stands. The visitors have to walk in and go down the steps through the middle of our crowd and along the bottom walk towards the road end zone and around to the visitors side. It's a big walk and sometimes the visitors complain about it - especially some of the older fans. With the massive crowd that Peabody brings, it was decided to set up a gate on the visitor's side for them. This was a courtesy to Peabody. If someone said that yall couldn't pay on the home side, they probably meant that it would be better to pay on the visitor's side. We had four times the staff to handle the huge crowd last night and the only reason it worked out well is the Peabody fans were orderly and classy. Enjoyed the game and we are getting ready for our next big home game against Lewis County in August.  

Edited by @38320