Redneck Buried-ville thread (Okelund-Mairvul)

STARSNBARS

Hard to believe in two weeks another season will be over and we'll all know who the new champions will be. 90% of the teams have moved onto basketball season and we're still playing at this time for the 20th straight year. A lot of people that are on the outside that don't know this program take pot shots to soothe their misunderstandings and say stuff out of ignorance to feel better. I'm surprised someone from the other thread hasn't mentioned the gated area near gate 10 has a statue of General Lee on his horse or the old wing of the high school was actually a Confederate Hospital during the Civil War but we still have the rest of the week for that one to show up. Also Jefferson Davis lived in a small house on the corner of West Broadway and S.Magnolia Street that still stands and has been converted into a barber shop since 1958 and still going strong. Actually we're all very blessed and very thankful to the ones that like to throw rocks at glass houses. Now we're down to the final four and I can't ever recall long as I've been watching this that this one may be the best four of all time to show up in the same year. I expect a jam packed house this Friday so better come early.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Hard to believe in two weeks another season will be over and we'll all know who the new champions will be. 90% of the teams have moved onto basketball season and we're still playing at this time for the 20th straight year. A lot of people that are on the outside that don't know this program take pot shots to soothe their misunderstandings and say stuff out of ignorance to feel better. I'm surprised someone from the other thread hasn't mentioned the gated area near gate 10 has a statue of General Lee on his horse or the old wing of the high school was actually a Confederate Hospital during the Civil War but we still have the rest of the week for that one to show up. Also Jefferson Davis lived in a small house on the corner of West Broadway and S.Magnolia Street that still stands and has been converted into a barber shop since 1958 and still going strong. Actually we're all very blessed and very thankful to the ones that like to throw rocks at glass houses. Now we're down to the final four and I can't ever recall long as I've been watching this that this one may be the best four of all time to show up in the same year. I expect a jam packed house this Friday so better come early.

Jefferson Davis loved Zesto hot dogs and ice cream. 

18 minutes ago, OleMary said:

Jefferson Davis loved Zesto hot dogs and ice cream. 

Your right. To bad there isn't a Plaque on the corner of this property for historians to stop by and read when they visit our once small town. The Dwarf was another one of his favorite spots along with Noah's Ark Coffee shop that has been gone for many years.