Redneck Buried-ville thread (Okelund-Mairvul)

STARSNBARS

9 minutes ago, 422PT said:

Oakland is ranked #1 in the state, #1 in 6A and # 18 in the nation. Not sure where your rankings are coming from...

Look up top 100 high school football teams in the nation.

High School Football America has Oakland at Number 18 and Maryville at #69.

Looks like a toetull mismaitch az eye haiv allreddy cyferred and maid tha Paytreeutts a huege 177.8 pt. favritt......Tha highest rainked teem evur att tha Skeetur...Nummburr 18 inn tha hole Eweknighted Staits ov 'Murrica.....:unsure:

Edited by STARSNBARS

9 minutes ago, 422PT said:

Oakland is ranked #1 in the state, #1 in 6A and # 18 in the nation. Not sure where your rankings are coming from...

We always worry about Rankings ..... NOT !! Playoff sport , everything gets settled on the field . 

17 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Looks like a toetull mismaitch az eye haiv allreddy cyferred and maid tha Paytreeutts a huege 177.8 pt. favritt......Tha highest rainked teem evur att tha Skeetur...Nummburr 18 inn tha hole Eweknighted Staits ov 'Murrica.....:unsure:

Your people are the ones who quoted rankings.... i corrected the numbers according to what i have seen

13 minutes ago, 422PT said:

Your people are the ones who quoted rankings.... i corrected the numbers according to what i have seen

At this time of year everyone comes out of the woodwork , so I wouldn't assume everyone posting here is either a Oakland or Maryville fan ... The actual Maryville and Oakland fans are very respectful to each other ... it's these Clingers and trolls that no longer have a team playing that are usually trying to stir up trouble . 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, 422PT said:

m a x p r e p s

Edited by TNPaul