Redneck Buried-ville thread (Okelund-Mairvul)

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, MidTennFootball said:

Aka Maryville doing what they do. That the largest deficit a Maryville team has ever overcome in school history?

Tha onlee ones eye cain thaink ov wuz down 28-7 two Rayvunwould inn 2014 and won and eye beeleaf we whur down 28-7 agin Loud-un inn 1970 and caim baick fer tha winn...(OldRebel2 cain clurryfy if eye'm rong onn thait laist one)...:popcorneater:

47 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Tha onlee ones eye cain thaink ov wuz down 28-7 two Rayvunwould inn 2014 and won and eye beeleaf we whur down 28-7 agin Loud-un inn 1970 and caim baick fer tha winn...(OldRebel2 cain clurryfy if eye'm rong onn thait laist one)...:popcorneater:

I don't think score of the Loudon game was ever 28 - 7.  My memory:  It was 21-7 at the half, Loudon.  The Rebels cut it to 21-14 in the 4th on a punt return.  However, Loudon scored later in the 3rd to extend the lead to 28-14 at the 3rd qtr.  The Rebels scored three TDs in the 4th qtr to win 35-28.

I also remember being down 2+ scores late in 2002 game to a superior Hillsboro team.  Thanks, in part, to a surprise on-side kick, the Rebels rallied to win 29-26.

Edited by OldRebel2

40 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Starz has a fotografik memree when it comes to Murvil Foozball !

14 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Not saying Houston or Ravenwood aren't good enough to beat Oakland or Murvul if they dont come to play. But I honestly think the East semis game is the championship game in 6A. Now, to your point, if the East rep thinks they've won just by showing up in Cookeville, they very well could walk off the field with regret and a L. However, I dont see Murvil or Oakland's HC or seniors letting that happen. East rep wins going away, again. I've been wrong b4 on way more important stuff but that's just my $0.02. 

Love your nickname! I saw Jackie do that strut many times! I think if Houston wins Friday night the championship game will be closer than if Ravenwood wins and goes to championship.