Redneck Buried-ville thread (Okelund-Mairvul)

STARSNBARS

On 11/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, FairWeatherFan said:

I feel a storm brewing! Kreasey gets it done! 

On 11/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, Red Rebels said:

What number is he?

On 11/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, FairWeatherFan said:

He wears the headset buddy! 

On 11/26/2019 at 3:11 PM, rebelwoman87 said:

Oooohhh... you meant Coach Creasy. 

On 11/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, Red Rebels said:

Does he have a real big helmet?

On 11/26/2019 at 3:34 PM, FairWeatherFan said:

No in the games i've watched. He gets alot of screen time in this area. From afar, i feel they get it done! May stop to check the game out on my way to Knox this weekend. 

On 11/26/2019 at 3:47 PM, Red Rebels said:

So he runs screens? 

FUN FACT: I knew who Kevin Creasy was the whole time. I even knew how to spell his name correctly. 

14 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

Boog eye wuz glaid ewe and Mr. Large Arnge maid hit upp two calmnuss and trainquilitee ov tha 30 yardline clubb.......:thumb:

We look fourwerd two seein' eweuns necks Saturdee att tha Red Rebull tailgait.......(If'un we cain keap momma frum eatin hit....Bless hur hart)......:hungry::wub:

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

Well give yourself a cookie buddy! 

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

giphy.gif

On 11/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, StarBright87 said:

1st off great win murvil. To my credit I said murvil 44-7 over farragut, murvil 42-7 over db, and then the New England Patriots come to town, I never predicted who was going to win. 

Before we all sing Kum ba yah should we really congratulate maryville or should we congratulate that they got to host the game. Are we all missing the trend here since 2016 whoever gets to host is going to win. Even without tee hodge last year if maryville was the host in the semis maryville would have found a way to win an not get trounced 37-0, had Oakland host this year we would all be congratulating Oakland and saying Oakland is just on a different level. Pretty simple to me.

In other news Ravenwood 28-20 over murvil, Mr Oklahoma "the ville" is just going to double team you all night an force someone else to beat them, plus just keep the play opposite from the side your on, please ravenwood have a gameplan ready for this, thanks in advance.

Oh greyrider you said you knew murvil was going to win from the pregame speech, was that the same pregame speech that Coach hunt gave last year? Asking for a friend 

I’d be happy to meet ya for lunch and splain it all to ya , I’m buying.  You PAF. Btw how did you like that massacre sat night? Asking for a friend.

Edited by GREYRIDERx

On 11/26/2019 at 5:44 PM, DBGRAD70 said:

My thoughts, as little as they really are worth.  I was surprised Friday night with the Rebels when they played Dobyns Bennett.  I have seen the Rebels play 3 prior times but not in the last couple of years.  Based on those prior games I thought that they were an amazing team.  I equated them to a "machine" in action on the DB vs Maryville thread and basically asked the question, how do you beat a machine?

This Rebel team is not what I remember.  They are not a machine.  They were just not as disciplined as the teams from a few years ago were, IMO.  Now don't get me wrong.  They are an excellent team with really good players and coaches.  But they are definitely beatable by any of the higher ranked middle Tennessee teams.

So I'll go out on a limb here.  I think Oakland will beat this Maryville team on their home turf.  That assumes that all is as it appears based on comments from seemingly knowledgeable fans over in the middle of the state.

Has DBGRAD70 gone MIA ? Hope he's ok ! lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

MTF still think Mairvul is not az "machine" like as befour DH.....???......:popcorneater:

He's got my respect. They took Oakland's calling card and shoved it right back in their face. Hunt was right beside GQ so why ppl think he wouldn't turn out to be a good coach in his own right is beyond me.

I think the best thing you can say about Maryville is the only ppl who make these crazy accusations are fans of teams they never play. When you see the program up close you cant help but be impressed. 

It'll be interesting next year bc it seems like every time a big play was made by Maryville, it was from a senior. Usually there is a bunch too f underclassmen making plays as well. Maybe that's more due to the experience/talent level of the starters. I still plan on seeing them lock up with Oakland next year regardless