1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

24 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I've got a question for you. I know you folks around there have a hard time answering our questions but I figured I'd give it another try. I know we are all Doctors and lawyers and such so I'll try to simplify it for you.  Now if we all was in here talking about just football how many pages do you think this thread would have...20? Maybe...  You know cage rattling has been apart of the T for many years and without it..well coacht probably wouldn't still be here. Do some posters have a little more unorthodox methods yes..but are they effective? Sure was on you...    

Yes "Rattling cages" has always been fun reading and also doing,trying to see which fish would take the bait......but some of this stuff has been WAAAAY out of line from a couple if your guys.But we will enjoy the rest of this week and see which one will battle on!

1 hour ago, oneyewilly said:

I agree!   I understand the trash talk,being confident,etc.... but what I just read was a little to far.  Who knows it may be someone just stiring the pot. I sure hope it wasn't one of you guys players or fans.  

What I see is some kids posting back and forth in a confident manner. Haven't saw anything bad from them. What I have saw is a bunch of SP adults and has beens quoting and commenting back at kids calling them "chumps" and some other choice words. So there are 2 sides to every story. At this point, the only type of media these kids should be on is Hudl. But I'm not sure how adults and former SP players can get on there and cuss out kids. Last I'm commenting on this subject because it's nonsense that shouldn't even be talked about.  

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Junior... Let me ask you a question. Just where did a kid on here get  "cussed out"? I garuntee you I missed it.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy if you read it he said there not here I think he's talkin about that Twitter stuff or Facebook or something not on our message board.

Just now, PIRATE87 said:

I would press the receivers on the line make them battle to get down field, SP defense is,fast gives time to get to the QB and hit him or get him scrambling throws timing off for sure, That's what GB did against Columbia Academy a few seasons ago when they had the big receiver and QB connection.

I am assuming that is what you will do.

1 minute ago, PIRATE87 said:

I would press the receivers on the line make them battle to get down field, SP defense is,fast gives time to get to the QB and hit him or get him scrambling throws timing off for sure, That's what GB did against Columbia Academy a few seasons ago when they had the big receiver and QB connection.

This is also the reason why I said the game will come down to the offensive and defensive line play.if we can't block we can't throw if you can't block you can't run whoever does the best on the line of scrimmage will win the ball game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

O&b man this has pretty much been standard since old pirate played without a facemask.   Only thing You could add is whoever scores most points should win. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I'm glad I could educate you today on football have a good morning!

We have always since Playing at Greenback had to contend with Fans Cussing our Players, Spitting at them and putting up with Racial Slurs. Mostly from the Trucks backed up to the Fence. We are already seeing things in Social Media that doesnt suprise me from some Greenback Fans and or Players. Already Racial Tweets to one of our Players and now more comments to try and hurt our Players while they are Tackled and on the Ground

Edited by Geno

1 minute ago, Geno said:

We have always aince Playing at Greenback had to contend with Fans Cussing our Players, Spitting at them and putting up with Racial Slurs. Mostly from the Trucks backed up to the Fence. We are already seeing things in Social Media that doeant auprise me from some Greenback Fans and or Players. Already Racial Tweets to one of our Players and noe Mali g poata to try and hurt our Players while they are Tackled and on the Ground

If only you saw one of the messages sent to one of our players from a former SP player...