1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

2 recievers out, all state preseason OL hurt, and qb with strep and flu. Again not discrediting y'alls win although you seem to not be able to have a conversation without being a little punk over the T.

I've been call worse by better :lol:.   I don't know who was out who was sick or whatever other excuse you want to use. All I know is that your o-line got destroyed that night.  You know it's the truth 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I respect you too man, your girlie friend willie not so much. Yall have a good team and really played a good game. We couldn't beat yall in the shape we were in but we gave it all we had lol. 

Willie speaks his own mind! He like Op, RD and a few others have mastered the art of “word Kung fu”! They seem to get the threads to come alive quick! 
 Leaving it all on the field regardless of health, injuries or what not is all we as fans could ask for! Any student athlete who performs under such circumstances should be commended! 

Just now, oneyewilly said:

I've been call worse by better :lol:.   I don't know who was out who was sick or whatever other excuse you want to use. All I know is that your o-line got destroyed that night.  You know it's the truth 

We didnt have a good game all around man that's why we lost. It's not in question. I guess you just want y'alls ego stroked some. Maybe that will give you some confidence against Greenback. No excuses either, we lost end of story. Just wish we had been at 100% is all I'm saying.

7 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Willie speaks his own mind! He like Op, RD and a few others have mastered the art of “word Kung fu”! They seem to get the threads to come alive quick! 
 Leaving it all on the field regardless of health, injuries or what not is all we as fans could ask for! Any student athlete who performs under such circumstances should be commended! 

Wasnt dissapointed any lol the next week with the same problems we were 8-3 going into the 4th quarter with Oneida. Oneida is a good team dont get me wrong. But when we played them healthy it was a different game. Yeah every team needs some comic relief I guess, Roy and Willie fit the bill on that. I kinda like O.P though despite the transfer thing hes often mentioned about Greenback, hes a very good poster.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We didnt have a good game all around man that's why we lost. It's not in question. I guess you just want y'alls ego stroked some. Maybe that will give you some confidence against Greenback. No excuses either, we lost end of story. Just wish we had been at 100% is all I'm saying.

I have never got on here and boasted how good sp is and never will. I never make excuses regardless of injuries,refs or anything else. That is part of the game of football.  I do understand what you are saying but I tend to disagree with you. I believe the outcome of that game would have been the same wether Swafford was sick or not it was decided at the line of scrimmage.    You my friend are the one that strokes your own ego need to take those Rose colored glasses off 

Edited by oneyewilly

22 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

I have never got on here and boasted how good sp is and never will. I never make excuses regardless of injuries,refs or anything else. That is part of the game of football.  I do understand what you are saying but I tend to disagree with you. I believe the outcome of that game would have been the same wether Swafford was sick or not it was decided at the line of scrimmage.    You my friend are the one that strokes your own ego need to take those Rose colored glasses off 

You see that's where you are wrong I never said we would win if we had a healthy team. I just would have liked our chances better. There is a large difference between the two. I believe your coach had a great gameplan for us and regardless of health/sickness issues we would have had a hard time winning. Let me put it in a way you may understand better. Right now your starting qb has a broke collarbone from my understanding. If he had to play Greenback and you lost wouldnt you have liked your chances much better if he hadn't had to play with said injury? That's all I'm saying man. If you cant understand that honestly you need To seriously reconsider going and getting checked out, as maybe you deserve to get a government check each month. That being said,  Hope none of y'all use your qb being hurt as an excuse if you lose that game. Would honestly be hysterical at this point considering your stance on injuries and illness during the season and big games. :lol:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You see that's where you are wrong I never said we would win if we had a healthy team. I just would have liked our chances better. There is a large difference between the two. I believe your coach had a great gameplan for us and regardless of health/sickness issues we would have had a hard time winning. Let me put it in a way you may understand better. Right now your starting qb has a broke collarbone from my understanding. If he had to play Greenback and you lost wouldnt you have liked your chances much better if he hadn't had to play with said injury? That's all I'm saying man. If you cant understand that honestly you need To seriously reconsider going and getting checked out, as maybe you deserve to get a government check each month. That being said,  Hope none of y'all use your qb being hurt as an excuse if you lose that game. Would honestly be hysterical at this point considering your stance on injuries and illness during the season and big games. :lol:

People throwing darts!:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, crow said:

Meigs and GB are apples and oranges in the QB department. Meigs has an adequate passer with tremendous running ability, Gb has an adequate runner with a tremendous passing ability. GB has much more long ball capacity IMO. Not a knock on either but when you start comparing that level player you gotta get picky. 

You are exactly right,two completely different QBs