1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

20 minutes ago, pujo said:

My kid set this year and yes he transferred before High school. Trust me he's still a transfer.

If he went to ANY High school before having an athletic record he IS NOT considered a transfer.Per the TSSAA rules.Trust me.

On another note why did your son even have to set out? If he can play today's grade he can go wherever he wants to unless he has a coaching i guess thats it.

Just now, orngnblk said:

If he went to ANY High school before having an athletic record he IS NOT considered a transfer.Per the TSSAA rules.Trust me.

On another note why did your son even have to set out? If he can play today's grade he can go wherever he wants to unless he has a coaching i guess thats it.

Couldn't even play JV. Said he followed a Coach, That was a lame excuse, He had already signed transfer papers be fore the Coach got there.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Couldn't even play JV. Said he followed a Coach, That was a lame excuse, He had already signed transfer papers be fore the Coach got there.

has completed the highest grade at his/her previous school is not considered a transfer student and is eligible to 
participate in athletics at any school he/she attends, without further approval, provided he/she satisfies the 
residence requirement above.

the coaching link is the only excuse they could have that's for sure because if he graduated 8th grade he could play anywhere he wanted to without any issues

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Coldest game I ever attended was the night you guys got beat at Trousdale.

Ok “you guys”....yes SP lost that game but I was at Boyd watching my nephew who played for MCHS (Jasper) beat Boyd 7-6 to advance to the finals to play Alcoa! 
At that time OP and a few others had me labeled as a “fence jumper” but after he graduated I came back to SP!