1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

So hard for them to get TSSAA was involved in EVERY single thing that family done!EVERYTHING!Gonna be disappointed again and cry foul!I dont have a subscription and i use my 3 free views up by months end but i dont have to read it to know.Coacht best are commenting on it already.SMH.

To admit that would not fit into their agenda....they have some great classy fans, but several have had an agenda over the last three months to lay the groundwork (or excuse) in case they lose tomorrow night.  With the amount of transfers that SP has gotten over the years, the actions of some have been just downright hypocritical and not a good for such a proud program.  

Could you imagine the Maryville fans doing what some SP fans have done for three months because Oakland got several transfers?  No...they wouldn't do that because they have benefitted from transfers and they understand that players want to play for good programs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

How big is Hubbard. I may have seen this show before. If he is akin to Robert Robinson, you might as well give it up. A beast he was.

He’s not very big. I’m not sure if he is kin to Robert. 

42 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Yes they are. I have watched almost every game that they have played in this year. Line of scrimmage will be the deciding factor imo. 

You still watching film? lol

38 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Max prep shows him at 5-11. It didn’t give his weight. He is a sophomore according to maxprep 

He’s a senior and probably 150 pounds. He’s not a big kid. 

15 minutes ago, jake said:

To admit that would not fit into their agenda....they have some great classy fans, but several have had an agenda over the last three months to lay the groundwork (or excuse) in case they lose tomorrow night.  With the amount of transfers that SP has gotten over the years, the actions of some have been just downright hypocritical and not a good for such a proud program.  

Could you imagine the Maryville fans doing what some SP fans have done for three months because Oakland got several transfers?  No...they wouldn't do that because they have benefitted from transfers and they understand that players want to play for good programs. 

The amount of transfers? Here is where you’re wrong. SP is primarily 95% kids from SP. I guarantee they haven’t gotten the number of high profile transfers like Greenback has gotten in the past several years. This is my only comment about transfers as I have refrained from it all season. There is NO comparison in the ones your boys have gotten recently and what we have gotten. Very rarely do we get a high impact transfer at SP. we got a few this year but most of them never see the field. Thats just an honest fact. 

4 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

He’s not very big. I’m not sure if he is kin to Robert. 

You still watching film? lol

He’s a senior and probably 150 pounds. He’s not a big kid. 

The amount of transfers? Here is where you’re wrong. SP is primarily 95% kids from SP. I guarantee they haven’t gotten the number of high profile transfers like Greenback has gotten in the past several years. This is my only comment about transfers as I have refrained from it all season. There is NO comparison in the ones your boys have gotten recently and what we have gotten. Very rarely do we get a high impact transfer at SP. we got a few this year but most of them never see the field. Thats just an honest fact. 

You have been a very respectful poster.The fact he is making ALL great programs get them.You all are fortunate in the area you are in with the athletes from your area.