1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Good game. In the end two great teams. I think Sanders being out really hurt but Jalyn played well enough to win. Hats off to 23 he made just enough plays, heck of a ball player. The xp try came back to haunt us. 

I agree that Hubbard at QB isn't the problem, but losing him at receiver is a big deal. 

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Good game. In the end two great teams. I think Sanders being out really hurt but Jalyn played well enough to win. Hats off to 23 he made just enough plays, heck of a ball player. The xp try came back to haunt us. 

Two fabulous teams to watch,i had done mailed it in but our boys played.I hate your team wouldnt shake hands it was a good battle.

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Two fabulous teams to watch,i had done mailed it in but our boys played.I hate your team wouldnt shake hands it was a good battle.

Alot of stuff was said, I'll leave it at that. I'm not talking about Roy and the rest. 

Now the game... Congrats on the win will be pulling for the east in the championship game.