1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

16 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Great meeting you sir. That was the best game I have ever watched. Shout out to the South Pitt.. fans everyone was great I talked to and they supported their team as passionately as we do our Cherokees. I fully believe that was for the Championship and neither team deserved to lose. All the boys on both sides played with great sportsmanship and were a great reflection of their programs. Look forward to seeing the Pirates in 2020.

I'm looking forward to it as well.

If I've seen a better game, it hasn't been in recent years. That was a classic.

Wow!!! What a game!!  Congrats to the Cherokees for the win, they could have folded in the third quarter but they kept fighting.  SP has a great team and they play very hard and very fast, congrats to them on a great season!!

I hope #9 and #55 for SP are Ok.

Go get another gold ball, Greenback!! 

Just now, jake said:

Wow!!! What a game!!  Congrats to the Cherokees for the win, they could have folded in the third quarter but they kept fighting.  SP has a great team and they play very hard and very fast, congrats to them on a great season!!

I hope #9 and #55 for SP are Ok.

Go get another gold ball, Greenback!! 

Glad you and your son got to come!

4 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Funny, I was going to say for him not to come again.  That may be the break that we need against you guys.

Sailor,  hate I didn't get to meet you tonight.  You are top notch in my book, your team played their rear ends off tonight, fun group to watch.

Just now, Gbnation said:

Great game by two very good ball teams. Like a lot of the other posters has said this was probably the best high school game that I have watched. Back and forth all the way until the end. I hope #9 is ok. I seen #55 back in the game which was good to see. I hate seeing these kids getting hurt. 

Heres how close it was!

Screenshot_20191129-235622_Chrome.jpg