1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

1 minute ago, crow said:

Glad you approve

Next time raise your hand before you speak , that way we know to delete our accounts to spare us from the kindergarten remarks,  red one trumps a rook , you must be the democratic chairman of dunces , 

I can draw you a picture , but I’m fresh out of crayons. Go back to a thread where you are relevant to a decent conversation, try the soccer threads.

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

Next time raise your hand before you speak , that way we know to delete our accounts to spare us from the kindergarten remarks,  red one trumps a rook , you must be the democratic chairman of dunces , 

I can draw you a picture , but I’m fresh out of crayons. Go back to a thread where you are relevant to a decent conversation, try the soccer threads.

Ah, I got it now, I insulted your lil buddy so now you wanna gang up. That'll work to. It's just funny you really think your opinion matters :lol:

The thing is I've tried to just go back to reading, even said so, y'all keep posting thing to me so I respond. Pretty fun wat to pass the time I guess so we can keep going. 

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

Who y’all playing this weekend...just curious 

You breaking out the round ball angle really? Not very original but about right for you I guess. Y'all have this idea I'm against LC or something? I've not said a single thing about the games outcome. I hope GB wins just like half the state hopes LC does. Just curious how I became your public enemy number 1 :popcorneater:

1 minute ago, crow said:

You breaking out the round ball angle really? Not very original but about right for you I guess. Y'all have this idea I'm against LC or something? I've not said a single thing about the games outcome. I hope GB wins just like half the state hopes LC does. Just curious how I became your public enemy number 1 :popcorneater:

We like that underdog roll :thumb:

1 minute ago, crow said:

Honestly you didn’t...I was cutting up

• CoachT locked this topic