1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

19 hours ago, crow said:

Really? I've watched some film, I think y'all would've done similar, maybe not as productive as them against us. If we played y'all you would be the 4th ranked offense on our schedule possibly 5th. Definitely behind Upperman, Greenback and Meigs, possibly Hampton then LC. Not bashing just stating. The only reason we're playing basketball instead of in Cookeville is our offense was just didn't score. Our defense was championship caliber. Ask any of the above mentioned teams. If our offense was anywhere near the defenses level us and meigs would've been epic. As it is, we're hoopin'.

4th ranked offense?Averaging over 50 points in a game ,mostly in a half

Edited by mrbigster

12 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

4th ranked offense?Averaging over 50 points in a game ,mostly in a half

Mostly smack talk because of the oneida jab from earlier and just wanting to mix it up really. Like I said earlier didn't know much about LC until the last day or so. I will say the QB is a load and the RB is very quick. Honestly, and this is not meant to be a slight at all, it would be close. I don't know exactly where each would rank but you, upperman and meigs run virtually the same offense. All 3 have an extremely talented running QB and a very quick back. All 3 QB'S are fast and big. From what I've saw all 3 can pass but that nod would have to go to the Upperman QB, he's a good one. Really you 3 are nearly exact copies of each other. GB is a totally different style in their passing game. They're just hard to defend. So even IF it were 4th it's really like a 3 or 4 way tie honestly. I know you don't know me but if you knew how much I thought of those other offenses then you'd realize that's actually a compliment. I think we have played 3 or 4 outstanding offenses this season, I think yours would be right there in the mix with them. No smack talk, just being honest there. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, muskox said:

Dont dound like theres much defense out west if lake county and Huntington are top scoring teams in the state 

You do realize a 3A team named Covington only lost by 1 point Friday night and they would be playing for the stste title.The same Covington team that could have beaten Alcoa.Milan beat that Cov team this year.Hunt beat Milan .So looks like with LC and Hunt,seems with LC beating 2 4A teams,a 3A team,a 2A team,all making the playoffs,defense may not be too bad. 

42 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Thats BS to. Kash Daniels goes for a ankle lock against Florida SEC does nothing. The Vandy player face shouldn’t of been in the way when Jennings was getting up.

That’s  pretty bad also!

Edited by GbMan

• CoachT locked this topic