1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

I was talking to a coworker today who thought Peabody was playing Greenback.  He said y'all have some crazy fans.   I told him it was Lake County that is playing Greenback.  Without missing a beat, he said.. oh ok.  They'll even each other out.  lol.   With that being said, bring that Gold Ball home to West TN, Lake County!!!  

I'm taking Greenback by 2 touchdowns. I have thought all year SP could beat LC or Huntingdon by that. I don't think the qb for LC throws it great. I think GB is similar but has GREAT skill players. They have 4 guys in their team who could start for 6A teams. That's impressive. Looking for a good game.

Edited by powerp
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

Pujo after this weekend better start getting the dogs ready were bring a bus load. week 1 :mrgreen:

Are you bringing Hades with you Harley, We,ve got a lot of shoes to fill but the cupboard isn't bare. Good looking bunch of 9th and 10th graders. I expect a good but different type team. I'm sure you fellers will be a handful.

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Headed over now. 4th time in 5 years and it never gets old. This year it is so much sweeter knowing that OBP and Ray Dillard are watching basketball already. Think I tune in to 91.9 they have some great orchestra music and boy do I love a GREAT ORCHESTRA!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:popcorneater::roflolk:

26 minutes ago, pujo said:

Are you bringing Hades with you Harley, We,ve got a lot of shoes to fill but the cupboard isn't bare. Good looking bunch of 9th and 10th graders. I expect a good but different type team. I'm sure you fellers will be a handful.

Nope Hades will be in Cookeville tomorrow!:thumb:

1 hour ago, powerp said:

I'm taking Greenback by 2 touchdowns. I have thought all year SP could beat LC or Huntingdon by that. I don't think the qb for LC throws it great. I think GB is similar but has GREAT skill players. They have 4 guys in their team who could start for 6A teams. That's impressive. Looking for a good game.

I knew all year Lake County and Huntingdon were better than So. Pittsburg. Sorry, seen the pirates and have thought them to be the 4th best team in 1A all year.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I knew all year Lake County and Huntingdon were better than So. Pittsburg. Sorry, seen the pirates and have thought them to be the 4th best team in 1A all year.

Yeah you just keep that in your head when GB beats the crap out of yall tomorrow.  

• CoachT locked this topic