1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

10 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

@lakecounty1968 @shockernation @mrbigster @TipToe421 @Guidance1812 @Outsider1998Me and y’all have had our differences, all in fun on my end at least. You boys have been entertaining. I’m sure there will be some more stuff we won’t agree on, but y’all are some pretty cool cats. You idgits have made me go spend $10.95 to watch this mess tomorrow, so make it worth it. Don’t let the boys sneak in the donkeys shine tonight. I’m ALL IN on y’all bringing home a gold ball. Good luck from your biggest Mustang fan.

Thanks 69 all in fun! We are gonna do it!

Just now, Southtowner said:

Most all folks would cower if they could truly see evil at work.  Probably a good thing for them they can't. 

People seem to be blinded by the smoke and mirrors, when they see whats really happening,doubt its going to be so pleasant. Bottom line,never put you're trust in earthling man.

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I knew all year Lake County and Huntingdon were better than So. Pittsburg. Sorry, seen the pirates and have thought them to be the 4th best team in 1A all year.

I've seen all 4....I'm biased but I think SP is still the best team....

GB by 14

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Good luck yall.  I may drive down yet.  Just undecided at this moment.  And which side to sit on? 

wow that was nice your really just a teddy bear wearing a pirate mask. Working taping it just in case I don;t get home in time. I'm not sure who will get this one, I'm really not sure. 28-28 goes into OT and somebody wins. :mrgreen:

10 minutes ago, team69 said:

I've seen all 4....I'm biased but I think SP is still the best team....

GB by 14

I'm biased as well T69.   I still think we are the best team but I haven't seen Lake County this year.  I'm thinking of going just to try and get this last game out of my system.  Still hurts.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Good luck yall.  I may drive down yet.  Just undecided at this moment.  And which side to sit on? 

If you go, I am sure it would be on the GB side. If not, I'll save you a seat on the LC side. Me and my boy will have some Cornersville gear on.

• CoachT locked this topic