1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Shoot most religious people I know don't even believe John 3 16. They think God is some kind of a monster without love. Can murder and destroy as long as you do it in the name of our flag . That,s far from my beliefs. Think its called a form of Godly devotion but proven false to its power.Show me any war and I'll show you some type religion. The God I look to is totally opposite. The new commandment of loving thy neighbor gets brushed to the side. Now they want us to believe that God sent this Pres to save the world. What a joke.

Sorry, you are the joke! You are a whiner and an instigator, trouble maker and poor loser. I would use you as an example for any young person to avoid your comments and negativity. I used to like your posts. You have truly changed, 

13 minutes ago, GHS1010 said:

Sorry, you are the joke! You are a whiner and an instigator, trouble maker and poor loser. I would use you as an example for any young person to avoid your comments and negativity. I used to like your posts. You have truly changed, 

I'd much rather have this President than the former, who did everything to destroy America, Him and his partner in crime Killery the destroyer..

9 minutes ago, GHS1010 said:

I've never changed, just see things for what they are. You can't justify Wrong.

Just now, oldraiderfan said:

I'd much rather have this President than the former, who did everything to destroy America, Him and his partner in crime Killery the destroyer..

Its the whole bunch, like professional wrestling. Hate each other in public. All smoke and mirrors.

@lakecounty1968 @shockernation @mrbigster @TipToe421 @Guidance1812 @Outsider1998Me and y’all have had our differences, all in fun on my end at least. You boys have been entertaining. I’m sure there will be some more stuff we won’t agree on, but y’all are some pretty cool cats. You idgits have made me go spend $10.95 to watch this mess tomorrow, so make it worth it. Don’t let the boys sneak in the donkeys shine tonight. I’m ALL IN on y’all bringing home a gold ball. Good luck from your biggest Mustang fan.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, oldraiderfan said:

Neither side is worth a half hill of beans. Better said, both sides combined wouldn't be worth it either. 

Governments are in bed with each other.  Sadly, the owner of that bed is the evil one. 

Just now, Southtowner said:

Neither side is worth a half hill of beans. Better said, both sides combined wouldn't be worth it either. 

Governments are in bed with each other.  Sadly, the owner of that bed is the evil one. 

And you hit the nail squarely on the head. Our war is not among flesh and blood but principalities and powers. Guess who.

• CoachT locked this topic