1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

2 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Honestly you didn’t...I was cutting up

I like smack talk but I honestly don't know enough about LC to say one way or the other but I'm learning :wink:

Even talking smack I don't get to far from center without some info. Maybe Friday I can really get sporty :-D

Just now, crow said:

I like smack talk but I honestly don't know enough about LC to say one way or the other but I'm learning :wink:

Even talking smack I don't get to far from center without some info. Maybe Friday I can really get sporty :-D

Last couple of years with CB10 there was times I was laughing so hard I would cry. That cat could stir up a hornets nest in a hurry

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We don’t care lol about the double team he has been doubled in every game we have played so it’s just par for the course. A few holds yep you’re right again a few on every play lol. I hope you have a good night. 

Poor ole OP wonder when he will figure out no one cares. 

41 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Naw my oldest are 7! But I honestly feel like I’ve got 33 on that team...great group on and off the field! 

That sounds like GB. I have coached most of them since they were little lol. Been to three state tournaments in baseball with several of them. Good group of young men. 

• CoachT locked this topic