2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I know that your QB was supposedly sick when you guys played South Pittsburg but if your defense has no weakness, how was South Pitt able to put up 27 points? Not trying to be a butt either, I'm genuinely asking 

Much easier to let an offense on the field when your not getting first downs. We had a bad game end of story. Despite sickness and 4 big players either hurt sick or not playing. We played terribly. If we had just caught the passes we missed that game we could have won. Also bad games happen. Not like your team has had a stellar playoff run this year either actually. Try having a game Saturday and see what happens. Trust me.

7 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Much easier to let an offense on the field when your not getting first downs. We had a bad game end of story. Despite sickness and 4 big players either hurt sick or not playing. We played terribly. If we had just caught the passes we missed that game we could have won. Also bad games happen. Not like your team has had a stellar playoff run this year either actually. Try having a game Saturday and see what happens. Trust me.

I'm not trying to throw shots at Meigs? Like I stated I was genuinely asking. Also, where did I ever say Peabody was having a "stellar playoff run"? Trust me when I say the Tigers are going to have their hands full stopping Peabody. Be careful puffing that chest out cause y'all finally reached the big stage. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I'm not trying to throw shots at Meigs? Like I stated I was genuinely asking. Also, where did I ever say Peabody was having a "stellar playoff run"? Trust me when I say the Tigers are going to have their hands full stopping Peabody. Be careful puffing that chest out cause y'all finally reached the big stage. 

If you think that was me puffing my chest out, then your feeling are just hurt easily. South Pitt was a good team, we lost etc it happens. Never said Peabody was gonna be easy. Quit being a drama queen.

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I'm not trying to throw shots at Meigs? Like I stated I was genuinely asking. Also, where did I ever say Peabody was having a "stellar playoff run"? Trust me when I say the Tigers are going to have their hands full stopping Peabody. 

You’ve taken shots at two Meigs posters tryin to have a little fun to pass the time. We had a bad game against South Pitt. Most teams have those types of games every now and then, unless your the Almighty Trenton Peabody Golden Tide. I’m just thankful we can say we made it to Cookeville.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

If you think that was me puffing my chest out, then your feeling are just hurt easily. South Pitt was a good team, we lost etc it happens. Never said Peabody was gonna be easy. Quit being a drama queen.

I think Turu and I got him all mad while we were joking earlier. Don’t worry about him

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

The last Tide that tried to roll got rolled last weekend

I can think of 48-45 reasons why I like this post. War Eagle!!! ( Sorry to interrupt, Imthayeti,  I was just cruising along and came across this. I will let you guys get back to it and I'll enjoy the banter.)

Edited by Central4218

40 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

f Peabody puts together a solid 4 quarters then I believe its a decisive Tide victory,

objective. great analysis. decisive huh. wow.

bottom line, u have 3 guys who can with the game for you. from a rank and file perspective meigs is dead even, line, intangibles etc. they also have swafford and have played a much tougher schedule. 

keep medicating yourself tho 

23 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I know that your QB was supposedly sick when you guys played South Pittsburg but if your defense has no weakness, how was South Pitt able to put up 27 points? Not trying to be a butt either, I'm genuinely asking 

south pit would take poeabody to the wire. that 2 TD winis misleading. it was 1 TD then a garbage TD. meigs fought hard despite their best player having multiple illnesses. guess your hoping that reocurrs saturday 

4 minutes ago, TigerGoat said:

You’ve taken shots at two Meigs posters tryin to have a little fun to pass the time. We had a bad game against South Pitt. Most teams have those types of games every now and then, unless your the Almighty Trenton Peabody Golden Tide. I’m just thankful we can say we made it to Cookeville.

Taking shots? Fair enough you think that was me taking shots... But keep that same mind set in bold please. It WILL get you beat.