2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

1 minute ago, GeneralForrest said:

mindset in a game like this is overrated. its gonna be about execution. blocking tackling, meigs is riverside x 10. you guys stuggled with that. if u wanna champion mindsent id give the edge to the hungrier team not the lame duck  

Didn't Peabody score 45 unanswered points against Riverside? Peabody gave up a double pass for a TD and pick 6 early in the 1st quarter and then scored 45 straight if I'm correct. I bet you cut yourself whenever Peabody wins a football game. 

1 minute ago, TigerGoat said:

I think Turu and I got him all mad while we were joking earlier. Don’t worry about him

I won't, rarely reply to someone after I've hurt feelings when I didnt mean too. Because if I didnt mean too not sure I wouldn't do it again on accident. He acted like I attacked him lol. Even though his post was seemingly derogatory against our defense.

14 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Taking shots? Fair enough you think that was me taking shots... But keep that same mind set in bold please. It WILL get you beat. 

Good thing I’m not a coach or player and have no influence on the outcome of this game. I can have whatever mindset I want to have. 

1 minute ago, TigerGoat said:

Good thing I’m not a coach or player and have no influence on the outcome of this game. I can have whatever mindset I want to have. 

agreed that attempt by him was silly. they are squirming so badly. they have severely underestimated this playoff run, and its degree of difficulty. and they are in for a grueling 4 quarters. 

33 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

How is the  speed ?

Only person to consistently give us trouble was 1A Mr. Football. We are pretty decent in the secondary.

22 minutes ago, Central4218 said:

I can think of 48-45 reasons why I like this post. War Eagle!!! ( Sorry to interrupt, Imthayeti,  I was just cruising along and came across this. I will let you guys get back to it and I'll enjoy the banter.)

Haha I hear ya.

51 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Someone just saying hi, and an Auburn fan. Goes back to the roll tide comment sir.

We are in no way crimson tide !! Do folks say congrats tigers if the detroit tigers win to yall lol?? Just funnin of course ...but it does get annoying . More annoying for me as I went to UGA.

Edited by PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

We are in no way crimson tide !! Do folks say congrats tigers if the detroit tigers win to yall lol?? Just funnin of course ...but it does git annoying .

I was responding to the reference of the Auburn/bama game several pages back. I even apologized for interrupting. 

Edited by Central4218

21 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Meigs Co. 28

Peabody 21

General Forrest 89

Peabody Snowflakes 0

Swarm

Irrelavant

Just cause you know alot about balls dont mean you know one iota about football ! So go ride the Generals some more !!!Tis where you stay perched !!! Never replied to your garbage in past but enough is enough !!! Talk about your "snowflake" crap on your on team thread ! Oh wait ! There isnt one now !! Be gone !!! Your dismissed .

Edited by PeabodyPride