2A State Championship Meigs vs Peabody

Goldenpride

11 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

its unbelievable what tide fans write on here. I'm speechless 

Praise the Lord he is speechless !!!! Hey that P.M. you just sent you left a number off your address I got that bumper sticker you asked for !! They dont hold up well on the car though the 2018 one and the 2014 one are faded.

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Praise the Lord he is speechless !!!! Hey that P.M. you just sent you left a number off your address I got that bumper sticker you asked for !! They dont hold up well on the car though the 2018 one and the 2014 one are faded.

i did not and have not private messaged you.  nor will i.

i realize you are ill and have some sympathy.

you are free to stop addressing me here.   

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i did not and have not private messaged you.  nor will i.

i realize you are ill and have some sympathy.

you are free to stop addressing me here.   

HaHa you are pitiful.... Im gonna post tide pics everywhere you go after every post you post !!!! Watch !! You will be thinking about me more than you already do General Tide !!! 

51 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

you obviously do since you invited me to get on my knees and polish ur balls. i wouldnt do that unless i had feelings for the person 

You obviously have feelings for Peabody football.  We need an official ball polisher. I’ll even get you a shirt with your name on the back. 

15 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa pot and kettle !!! Your on Peabody threads more than we are !!! Its okay @Tide21 or @Goldentidefanatic or @allgoodlf will get you a 2020 schedule as soon as it hits.

Welcome to the Tide Nation General Tide

We got to get him a shirt too. He can be our official ball polisher. It will be the only way anybody from Forrest gets to be near one