Possible Weekend Ranked Matchups

WrestlingGod

21 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

Corner them maybe, you're not a coach.

Wow that’s rude don’t you think? Don’t get me wrong I don’t always see eye to eye with Scott but I have put together and COACHED teams with him. You might not know him as a coach because he was traveling and coaching out of state something you should maybe think about trying. 

All credibility lost ha. Awful nice but that’s not true. You know deep down this guy isn’t a coach . I bet you wouldn’t say that out loud in front of people you know. 

crazyness

20 minutes ago, Thethunda190 said:

Wow that’s rude don’t you think? Don’t get me wrong I don’t always see eye to eye with Scott but I have put together and COACHED teams with him. You might not know him as a coach because he was traveling and coaching out of state something you should maybe think about trying. 

18 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

All credibility lost ha. Awful nice but that’s not true. You know deep down this guy isn’t a coach . I bet you wouldn’t say that out loud in front of people you know. 

crazyness

I would 100% I don’t say one thing online and then another to other people’s faces.  I respect anyone who is willing to try to help. I might not like some coaches  or some things that some coaches do  but I will always respect everyone that has helped me get to the point I’m at and Scott (I don’t care how small of a part) has definitely been there for me and helped anytime I ask. We have also had our arguments but just because we haven’t always seen eye to eye doesn’t mean I will be disrespectful and talk down to him. Might not be a coach to you but to some he is. 

reallness 

14 hours ago, SAC said:

Im calling Skylar Coffey right now. In dominating fashion...

I'm with you SAC, Coffey will be able to decide how long he wants to wrestle this yr in almost any match, including the 5 at the state tournament. His strength, quickness, agility and natural athleticism are unmatched at HWT; and he has an excellent coach pushing and preparing him every day. Good Luck stopping that MAN!!!

56 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

I'm with you SAC, Coffey will be able to decide how long he wants to wrestle this yr in almost any match, including the 5 at the state tournament. His strength, quickness, agility and natural athleticism are unmatched at HWT; and he has an excellent coach pushing and preparing him every day. Good Luck stopping that MAN!!!

This is the one weight class this year in which guys are battling for second. There is not anyone that can compete with him physically in Tennessee.

14 minutes ago, JIII said:

Baylor vs Bradley on Thursday at Bradley. Anyone want to predict the score?

Cleveland vs Father Ryan on Friday at Cleveland. Wilson Central beat them pretty handily a week ago so how close do you think they can keep it?

Is Cleveland’s 120 gonna make weight and what happened to the HWT? They forfeited those 2 matches to a tough sonoraville team and lost. 

25 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Is Cleveland’s 120 gonna make weight and what happened to the HWT? They forfeited those 2 matches to a tough sonoraville team and lost. 

Yeah his descent plan only allowed him to be at 120.2 for the Sonoraville match. Just part of the process. HWT was a coaches decision. I think we will be on track this week. So what you got for score predictions?