Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2020

PeabodyPride

• 2 months later...

Tide Nation we have been so blessed to make it to Playoff Football,take a minute to pray or reflect on some of the things we have seen this year ! From young men from Forrest and Waverly falling on the gridiron,yet fighting hard to recover ! Losing KWC a long time poster,as well as those we have lost to this pandemic ! As we file into these playoff games and exchange banter on here remember what really matters ! Prayer ! That one word is paramount to anything else in my life ! As we continue to face challenges and pray for communities like Meigs from their horrific bus accident to students that lost their Senior football season in Memphis remember we all fight our own battles ! Never be to big to take a knee and give it to the Lord ! Nothing is to big or small for him to listen to from your heart ! 

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Tide Nation we have been so blessed to make it to Playoff Football,take a minute to pray or reflect on some of the things we have seen this year ! From young men from Forrest and Waverly falling on the gridiron,yet fighting hard to recover ! Losing KWC a long time poster,as well as those we have lost to this pandemic ! As we file into these playoff games and exchange banter on here remember what really matters ! Prayer ! That one word is paramount to anything else in my life ! As we continue to face challenges and pray for communities like Meigs from their horrific bus accident to students that lost their Senior football season in Memphis remember we all fight our own battles ! Never be to big to take a knee and give it to the Lord ! Nothing is to big or small for him to listen to from your heart ! 

Well said my friend!