SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

2 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

He's done more for the country than the previous 4 administrations combined.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

I've talked and listened to several who actually Think contrary. 

I'm sure there's many that do....But I bet they aren't running a business with 10's or 100's of "legal" employees and a weekly payroll either. He's done more for businesses and progress than any of em in decades 

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not sure who likes him but NONE holds him accountable to anything. 

He's a dog in a lot of ways...But a lot of the time he's telling it like it is....But I cannot think of any of them that have been held accountable for the illegal activities they were, for sure, involved in....Can you? Sure didn't hold the last slob accountable that held office up there. Well, at least not yet 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I'm sure there's many that do....But I bet they aren't running a business with 10's or 100's of "legal" employees and a weekly payroll either. He's done more for businesses and progress than any of em in decades 

The big winner in all of this when it said and done will be the big business.They root out the small guys and let the big one's have a monopoly.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

He's a dog in a lot of ways...But a lot of the time he's telling it like it is....But I cannot think of any of them that have been held accountable for the illegal activities they were, for sure, involved in....Can you? Sure didn't hold the last slob accountable that held office up there. Well, at least not yet 

No they don't hold any of them accountable, sad but true.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

The big winner in all of this when it said and done will be the big business.They root out the small guys and let the big one's have a monopoly.

Pujo, I have a good business, employee 25+ people at good wages, but it's still small and we've seen a lot better times the last 3-1/2 years vs the years before. Now, your are correct in your comment and that's usually always correct because politicians, on both sides, have interest in those big businesses. Up to now, this president has been friends to small businesses and released the noose from our necks....I just hope, for all America, that it continues 

God helps us if people think Stretch Pelosi, Hilary Rotten and Shotgun Joe would have been better at the onset of a pandemic.  The didn't do jack on the 2009 to 2010 H1N1 until it was already winding down.  They only thing they did was use up the N95 stockpile and not replenish it.  They wouldn't have shut down Chinese travel in January etc.  In fact, based on the misSpeaker of the house, she was encouraging people to go to Chinatown in San Fran on Feb 24th and so was Comrade Deblasio into March 4 for NYC.  Gov CommieO was bragging about being New Yawkers comment before he got clocked by it. People are forgetting that the current Dem Party is NOT the party of John F. Kennedy. 

Edited by rlh

Just now, rlh said:

God helps us if people think Stretch Pelosi, Hilary Rotten and Shotgun Joe would have been better at the onset of a pandemic.  The didn't do jack on the 2009 to 2010 H1N1 until it was already winding down.  They only thing they did was use up the N95 stockpile and not replenish it.  They wouldn't have shut down Chinese travel in January etc.  In fact, based on the misSpeaker of the house, she was encouraging people to go to Chinatown in NYC on Feb 24th and so was Comrade Deblasio into March 4.  Gov CommieO was bragging about being New Yawkers comment before he got clocked by it. People are forgetting that the current Dem Party is NOT the party of John F. Kennedy. 

All facts also

Hope you all are reading about the number of car wrecks from people passing out while wearing the N95 masks and the lung diseases from wearing masks continually....IF a person is so concerned about getting or giving this virus, they need to stay in a hazmat suit...Masks alone can't help. This virus can enter through the eyes, live in hair and beards and so forth. I'll choose to keep on as I always have 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

All facts also

Hope you all are reading about the number of car wrecks from people passing out while wearing the N95 masks and the lung diseases from wearing masks continually....IF a person is so concerned about getting or giving this virus, they need to stay in a hazmat suit...Masks alone can't help. This virus can enter through the eyes, live in hair and beards and so forth. I'll choose to keep on as I always have 

Stretch Pelosi's quote:

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Without truth, you have nothing.

Question 1: Burr (R) and Feinstein (D) both got caught selling millions of dollars of stock before the market crashed....They should be SHOT for doing such in these times....Demands went out from everywhere for Burr to resign as chairman of intell committee....He did. WHERE is the outcry for the resignation of the liberal Feinstein that sits on the same committee? This is just one example of the double standard by the D party that we've witnessed for decades. 

Question 2: The D party is in power in the house. Can anyone name just one thing they've done for the American people or businesses? Instead of knowing about this virus, and working to improve American life, they spent every second and millions of our dollars on an impeachment. NOW, with the situation the country is in, with all the help we need to get back on track, what are they doing? They have just informed the supreme court that they plan to bring more articles of impeachment by 2021. What imbeciles! Names like "pencil neck" and so forth are fitting for such demons 

People need to cut off CBS, NBS, CNN and Fox and start reading Breitbart News and Citizen Free Press 

I heard about this too. Apparently they don't have any faith that sniffy, touchy, feeley Joe can bring home the win for them.