SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

He has never done anything wrong.  No faults whatsoever.  Just ask his followers.  They'll never speak against him.  Why?  They're blinded.   He could even shoot them and they'd still vote for him.  

I don't think most of his supporters think he's a saint or is humble.  They support him because he's not a politician (he doesn't speak the rhetoric that politicians are taught).  He just does what he says he's going to do.  He's done more for the country than the previous 4 administrations combined.

5 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

I don't think most of his supporters think he's a saint or is humble.  They support him because he's not a politician (he doesn't speak the rhetoric that politicians are taught).  He just does what he says he's going to do.  He's done more for the country than the previous 4 administrations combined.

I would hope that all good men,  Christian men and women alike, would speak truth to power.  All too often, they have denied truth in order to gain and keep power.   

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Preach it brother.   He's a liar and the truth ain't in him.  Remember John McCain?  He likes those that don't get caught.   His followers should pray they don't get sick with this virus or anything else for that matter. Why?  Because it will tarnish his image.  He only likes those that don't get sick. 

ME ME! I remember John McCain WELL! He could never be trusted to do the right thing...He went against conservative agendas continually...The Kennedy family and Obama was closest friends that he never went against.....He should have traded parties A LONG time before his death; Only reason he didn't was because of the differences on military spending....BUT I wouldn't have said the things he did, in the way he did about the man.....And you show me one that's less a liar than Trump. Doesn't make it right, but he's nowhere near the low-class of liars that we've listened to up there for decades 

He has never done anything wrong.  No faults whatsoever.  Just ask his followers.  They'll never speak against him.  Why?  They're blinded.   He could even shoot them and they'd still vote for him.  

I take it, when you mention "He" and "they" above, your are either speaking about Clinton or Obama and their blind followers? There's decades of proof of that being true.         This one ain't been around but 3-1/2 years :roflol:

By the way, you know I "follow" nobody but will side with those that stand against abortion, this gay crap, and uphold American freedoms; What about you ST?

1 hour ago, ChineseFlu said:

+100000000                 AND it's easily proven facts!

1 hour ago, ChineseFlu said:

I would hope that all good men,  Christian men and women alike, would speak truth to power.  All too often, they have denied truth in order to gain and keep power.   

Without truth, you have nothing.

Question 1: Burr (R) and Feinstein (D) both got caught selling millions of dollars of stock before the market crashed....They should be SHOT for doing such in these times....Demands went out from everywhere for Burr to resign as chairman of intell committee....He did. WHERE is the outcry for the resignation of the liberal Feinstein that sits on the same committee? This is just one example of the double standard by the D party that we've witnessed for decades. 

Question 2: The D party is in power in the house. Can anyone name just one thing they've done for the American people or businesses? Instead of knowing about this virus, and working to improve American life, they spent every second and millions of our dollars on an impeachment. NOW, with the situation the country is in, with all the help we need to get back on track, what are they doing? They have just informed the supreme court that they plan to bring more articles of impeachment by 2021. What imbeciles! Names like "pencil neck" and so forth are fitting for such demons 

People need to cut off CBS, NBS, CNN and Fox and start reading Breitbart News and Citizen Free Press 

2 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

Said straight from his mouth that he could solve Mankinds problems, WOW what a statement, only way to do that is kill um all. That was a creepy statement and a very foolish one as well. As Uknoit said ,he is not God . He,s a mere weakling man with an Ego the size of the Universe.  I'm not so sure I know what all he has done for us, were in a lot bigger mess than before he took over. Gettiing a slow start on solving all our problems.

2 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

I've talked and listened to several who actually Think contrary. Acts like a little spoiled brat to me ,whinning how everyone is sooooooooooooo mean to him. It actually works as his cult members feel so sorry for him. Millions of people with MUCH bigger problems than he's got. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Said straight from his mouth that he could solve Mankinds problems, WOW what a statement, only way to do that is kill um all. That was a creepy statement and a very foolish one as well. As Uknoit said ,he is not God . He,s a mere weakling man with an Ego the size of the Universe.  I'm not so sure I know what all he has done for us, were in a lot bigger mess than before he took over. Gettiing a slow start on solving all our problems.

:roflol:That's true!

Now to your last point: When you start cleaning out a garbage dump, the mess is a lot worse than realized at first....When you're done and the garbage gone, it's been worth the stank. Not one person up there likes him and few world leaders do...That's a positive thing in my book 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

:roflol:That's true!

Now to your last point: When you start cleaning out a garbage dump, the mess is a lot worse than realized at first....When you're done and the garbage gone, it's been worth the stank. Not one person up there likes him and few world leaders do...That's a positive thing in my book 

I'm not sure who likes him but NONE holds him accountable to anything.