SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Loaded with a bunch of creeps. I think its all one agenda. But as you said, when the good lord decides to bring it to a halt,It'll be swift. I don't concern myself with politics to much, just know none of them are doing or concerned about the will of God. Its all about Money,and power.

They are creeps! Perverts and pedifiles and well, effeminate men and women who wish they were men! It's a mess I tell ya 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

They are creeps! Perverts and pedifiles and well, effeminate men and women who wish they were men! It's a mess I tell ya 

Think we'll see what this whole mess is about when they want to test EVERYONE and Vaccinate EVERYONE. Then they can track us all and if you won't do it, you won't be allowed to do anything. Think I've read this story in advance.

8 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

BINGO! When you have one party that's in power in the house with a different party in the White House, the President doesn't have all the power one would think....Unless you're Ole Barry Obama! Didn't matter to him who was in power nor did the constitution nor the principles this country was founded on; Heck he just made his own bills, signed them in secrecy and enforced them (LOTS of them). He did and changed what he wanted to. He decided to just fly $170 billion in cash to Iran one night! How does that even happen?! They passed his healthcare bill into law, in the still of darkness, without knowing one word that was in it! Talk about a dictator! And you know as well as I do WHY they didn't come after him at the time...You know why! I just hope we have some people there now that will continue to investigate and bring out the truth about what all went on... If there's one ounce of justice in this country today, the things he did will come back to haunt him greatly. And I don't care who else it brings down with him either 

Yeah a bunch of things I didn't like as well. Where do we end up with people like this.We used to have values as a Nation. Seems as though we have lost our way. But even at that,we still have a lot of fine people.

11 hours ago, pujo said:

Think we'll see what this whole mess is about when they want to test EVERYONE and Vaccinate EVERYONE. Then they can track us all and if you won't do it, you won't be allowed to do anything. Think I've read this story in advance.

You did....It's in Revelation and that event already happened 2000 years ago in Rome....If Christians then didn't sacrifice to the Roman false gods, they were marked and noted, not allowed to buy or sell, starved to death or killed. Reminds me of what happened to Daniel in Daniel chapter 6 long before Revelation.

I watched a new series on ROME on History Archive (it's probably easy to find) and as they explained what happened in those days, it was like you could see exactly what John was writing in his Revelation letter about things "shortly to come to pass" then....Now I understand that history repeats itself and it's like evil people seem to never forget the intent of evil people before them and return to those evil plots....I too think that's what they want to do today by tracking us with drones, marking us by computer, etc. 

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Yeah a bunch of things I didn't like as well. Where do we end up with people like this.We used to have values as a Nation. Seems as though we have lost our way. But even at that,we still have a lot of fine people.

Pujo, there are a lot of wonderful people! There used to be more, but like the Jews in the Old Testament, the Godly would die off but they hadn't done a good job raising their families with the same Godly values; so the next generations became more and more greedy and evil. I think that's what we see today, a failure to raise families with the values of God's law.

Honestly, where we actually end up is based on our faithfulness and obedience to the New Testament of Jesus....Not our obedience to any man here. 

12 hours ago, pujo said:

Just a distraction like everything else.  Looky here looky there.

There are too many documents and sworn congressional testimony along with lies told by those now working for CNN and MSDNC etc.  saying the opposite of what the said under oath.  These Punks make Tricky Dicky's clowns look like cub scouts.

Edited by rlh

13 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Umm Marion County folks - don't be pushing out any false narrative about not doing what the guberment tells you to do - you let them put a curfew on you in April without so much as a squeak (please refer to CDx2 poasts from April).

There are a lot of hillbillies (or as I refer to us as Appalachian Americans) that aren't on social media. 

32 minutes ago, rlh said:

There are too many documents and sworn congressional testimony along with lies told by those now working for CNN and MSDNC etc.  saying the opposite of what the said under oath.  These Punks make Tricky Dicky's clowns look like cub scouts.

Beats all I've ever seen. If IF there's one ounce of justice left in this country, some big boys and girls will burn in this.

Then I hope the DOJ turns to the sick freaks involved with that Epstein dog! That's a ring I'd love to see exposed. Would shut the mouths of a big chunk of actors, entertainers and politicians across the globe....But we'll see the deaths of law enforcement and witnesses before that'd happen I believe.

I say CLEAN HOUSE 

21 hours ago, pujo said:

If this cat is a Godly person, I'm Moses, Lies like a dog and I could give you many instances,makes fun of people in wheel chairs, call everyone names like a spoiled brat. I've never in my life seen a more detestable person. At least he's humble,lol

Preach it brother.   He's a liar and the truth ain't in him.  Remember John McCain?  He likes those that don't get caught.   His followers should pray they don't get sick with this virus or anything else for that matter. Why?  Because it will tarnish his image.  He only likes those that don't get sick. 

20 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I agree. What gets me is he don't admit to any of his wrong doings but he points out others faults and if you don't agree with him then your fired. Come on!

He has never done anything wrong.  No faults whatsoever.  Just ask his followers.  They'll never speak against him.  Why?  They're blinded.   He could even shoot them and they'd still vote for him.