SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

10 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Die from the virus or die from inhaling the carbon dioxide that you are exhaling into your mask. I read where people are wearing their masks in their cars and literally passing out and crashing. 

Now that I think about it, I guess it is lowering each individuals "carbon footprint".

:roflol:   See, there's a backdoor story to everything the govt pushes you to do 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Same here. Sick as a dog. Went to the doctor, negative for flu and strep. Was told it was a virus that would have to run it's course.

And the covid-19 CHINESE VIRUS will have to do the same exact thing...Run it's course. Just like every other cold, flu and virus.....and 10's of thousands will die from all of them; Sad but true and has always been that way.

Who all read the article about the #1 killer of this virus? The one thing that kills this virus at once? SUNLIGHT 

Hard to get sunlight when you're made to be afraid to leave your home! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

And the covid-19 CHINESE VIRUS will have to do the same exact thing...Run it's course. Just like every other cold, flu and virus.....and 10's of thousands will die from all of them; Sad but true and has always been that way.

Who all read the article about the #1 killer of this virus? The one thing that kills this virus at once? SUNLIGHT 

Fact!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:57 AM, uknoit2 said:

Not getting much sun out here catching these Walleye at night. I figure after a few make billions off the vaccines they will call off the dogs.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, team69 said:

Not getting much sun out here catching these Walleye at night. I figure after a few make billions off the vaccines they will call off the dogs.

I figure you hit the nail right on the head. Wonder if this will be yet another mandatory vaccine? One you have to have before you can buy food, eat out, have a job? :popcorneater:

On 5/13/2020 at 11:50 AM, uknoit2 said:

:roflol:   See, there's a backdoor story to everything the govt pushes you to do 

Sad thing is we will never know the TRUE numbers to this “pandemic”! I could drop right now due to a massive heart attack and they’d list it as “complications from COVID-19! 
 My better half is a nurse and I’ve not changed one thing from our daily activities except less shopping when the stores were all closed. Actually just spent the weekend in Gatlinburg. 
 To each their own but no mask, no gloves and definitely didn’t quarantine ourselves but I understand if some people did. I just refused to let the media and others scare tactics get to me! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Sad thing is we will never know the TRUE numbers to this “pandemic”! I could drop right now due to a massive heart attack and they’d list it as “complications from COVID-19! 
 My better half is a nurse and I’ve not changed one thing from our daily activities except less shopping when the stores were all closed. Actually just spent the weekend in Gatlinburg. 
 To each their own but no mask, no gloves and definitely didn’t quarantine ourselves but I understand if some people did. I just refused to let the media and others scare tactics get to me! 

+1000 on everything...Exactly what I've been saying for months now too

• Upvote 1

On 5/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, uknoit2 said:

I figure you hit the nail right on the head. Wonder if this will be yet another mandatory vaccine? One you have to have before you can buy food, eat out, have a job? :popcorneater:

Now you are on to something.Cure the voting,keep up with all the money.  This thing has legs everywhere. I'll pass

Edited by pujo
hgfgh
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, pujo said:

Now you are on to something.Cure the voting,keep up with all the money.  This thing has legs everywhere. I'll pass

Yes I agree...Its a web that extends to every part of the WORLD....but the money isn't in our face as often as we think.

Here, China, Iran, are some players behind the scenes with dark, very dark, intentions...The demonic convocation of Clinton, Pelosi, Biden, Schiff types along with the media are just the enablers. But the sad thing is, this isn't new by a long shot 

17 hours ago, THE KING said:

I try to cough on every known leftist I see.  I've been in trouble several times because I refuse to comply with anything.  Old king will not ever...ever follow any rules or regulations. 

You bow and humbly obey every word of uknoit2! And, well, weallknoit2 :roflol: