SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

19 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Obama didnt benifit my company one bit actually didnt do no where near as well.Im not ok with all the stimulus money,has to be paid back by someone.Dems are wanting to give more away need to reel that in and let people go back to work.Should have never shut it down.I dont care what anyone says Trump with all his goofy stuff has been GREAT for the Americans and I pray he gets 4 more!

Did he not sign the bail outs. Yeah he did. I don't like um either.

13 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea, I agree....Obama did nothing for the American business man...Illegally went after coal and all other great business of this country. I'm in it and live it daily. Only people he helped were those that wanted everything handed to them.

I hate what's happened to this economy, but it was intentional IMO....All the money that's gone out, people and businesses needed but what a waste for it to have had to happen....BUT this stimulus money probably doesn't surpass, by much, what we were spending in one year on welfare, planned parenthood (and other Godless organizations), and supporting of enemy nations all over the world under the last administration.

Another thing I'm dead certain of is the Lord knows and it's all rolling just like he allows it to.

If this cat is a Godly person, I'm Moses, Lies like a dog and I could give you many instances,makes fun of people in wheel chairs, call everyone names like a spoiled brat. I've never in my life seen a more detestable person. At least he's humble,lol

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, pujo said:

If this cat is a Godly person, I'm Moses, Lies like a dog and I could give you many instances,makes fun of people in wheel chairs, call everyone names like a spoiled brat. I've never in my life seen a more detestable person. At least he's humble,lol

Trump is no different than anyone else I know. We are all sinners. Some of us just get belittled by others but we are all the same. Some politicians I do not like but I can’t cast any stones because I am a sinner also. 

Just now, sum1uno said:

Trump is no different than anyone else I know. We are all sinners. Some of us just get belittled by others but we are all the same. Some politicians I do not like but I can’t cast any stones because I am a sinner also. 

Difference is repentance, the man literally said,he had never asked to be forgiven. We are not all the same,some try to lead a Godly life and humbly seek help where we fall short. Some are just flat out wicked  and willfully do the work of Their leader Satan.

Edited by pujo
hg

48 minutes ago, pujo said:

Difference is repentance, the man literally said,he had never asked to be forgiven. We are not all the same,some try to lead a Godly life and humbly seek help where we fall short. Some are just flat out wicked  and willfully do the work of Their leader Satan.

I agree. What gets me is he don't admit to any of his wrong doings but he points out others faults and if you don't agree with him then your fired. Come on!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

You didn't hear me say he was godly....Not from me....I just said the Lord has all this under His control.

Now, if one reads back on everything I've said about this, I likely did say he wasn't as sickening, wasn't as big a liar, wasn't as immoral and wasn't as classless and Anti-American as the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, Schiff, and their liberal minions; Of course to be worse than those demonic, truly detestable, anti-Christs, one would have to be Satan himself Lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pujo said:

If thats the case it don't matter who is the president.

BINGO! When you have one party that's in power in the house with a different party in the White House, the President doesn't have all the power one would think....Unless you're Ole Barry Obama! Didn't matter to him who was in power nor did the constitution nor the principles this country was founded on; Heck he just made his own bills, signed them in secrecy and enforced them (LOTS of them). He did and changed what he wanted to. He decided to just fly $170 billion in cash to Iran one night! How does that even happen?! They passed his healthcare bill into law, in the still of darkness, without knowing one word that was in it! Talk about a dictator! And you know as well as I do WHY they didn't come after him at the time...You know why! I just hope we have some people there now that will continue to investigate and bring out the truth about what all went on... If there's one ounce of justice in this country today, the things he did will come back to haunt him greatly. And I don't care who else it brings down with him either 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pujo said:

I suggest you take a very very close look at Shotgun Joe Biteme. Look at his dealings with Xi for one, and the fact he was in on Obamagate. 

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

You didn't hear me say he was godly....Not from me....I just said the Lord has all this under His control.

Now, if one reads back on everything I've said about this, I likely did say he wasn't as sickening, wasn't as big a liar, wasn't as immoral and wasn't as classless and Anti-American as the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, Schiff, and their liberal minions; Of course to be worse than those demonic, truly detestable, anti-Christs, one would have to be Satan himself Lol

Loaded with a bunch of creeps. I think its all one agenda. But as you said, when the good lord decides to bring it to a halt,It'll be swift. I don't concern myself with politics to much, just know none of them are doing or concerned about the will of God. Its all about Money,and power.

4 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

We need Superman...TRUTH, JUSTICE, AND, THE AMERICAN WAY. Just not much of that happening these days.

Since Reagan, can't think of one.

4 hours ago, rlh said:

I suggest you take a very very close look at Shotgun Joe Biteme. Look at his dealings with Xi for one, and the fact he was in on Obamagate. 

Obamagate... can't wait to see how this shakes out