SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I heard about this too. Apparently they don't have any faith that sniffy, touchy, feeley Joe can bring home the win for them.

Ha! Would you?? Lol

It's his WIFE that wants in that White House, not him....He isn't sure what he wants anyways 

Edited by uknoit2

39 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Pujo, I have a good business, employee 25+ people at good wages, but it's still small and we've seen a lot better times the last 3-1/2 years vs the years before. Now, your are correct in your comment and that's usually always correct because politicians, on both sides, have interest in those big businesses. Up to now, this president has been friends to small businesses and released the noose from our necks....I just hope, for all America, that it continues 

If people believe that these politician have become rich off of their salary alone, God help them. Pockets are lined on both side of the aisle. If they truly cared about the country as a whole instead of pushing an agenda or helping someone out, imagine where we would be.

16 minutes ago, rlh said:

God helps us if people think Stretch Pelosi, Hilary Rotten and Shotgun Joe would have been better at the onset of a pandemic.  The didn't do jack on the 2009 to 2010 H1N1 until it was already winding down.  They only thing they did was use up the N95 stockpile and not replenish it.  They wouldn't have shut down Chinese travel in January etc.  In fact, based on the misSpeaker of the house, she was encouraging people to go to Chinatown in San Fran on Feb 24th and so was Comrade Deblasio into March 4 for NYC.  Gov CommieO was bragging about being New Yawkers comment before he got clocked by it. People are forgetting that the current Dem Party is NOT the party of John F. Kennedy. 

I don't believe that there would have been a call to shut down the country the way there has been if someone other than Trump were in charge.

Just now, Jobres76 said:

If people believe that these politician have become rich off of their salary alone, God help them. Pockets are lined on both side of the aisle. If they truly cared about the country as a whole instead of pushing an agenda or helping someone out, imagine where we would be.

I watched the series WASHINGTON a few weeks back....Problems we have today are the same exact problems and situations they had at the beginning.

Gone on since the beginning of time here too,,,,Eve wanted to be like GOD, then BOOOOOM here we go

I suppose all we can do is imagine and continue to do our best

Just now, Jobres76 said:

AMEN.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I don't believe that there would have been a call to shut down the country the way there has been if someone other than Trump were in charge.

Dr Falsey said, in the Obama era, that the next administration would face a massive pandemic...How could ANYONE know that for certain? There's a larger plan here

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

AMEN.

And none have been worse than the Clintons, Obamas, Kennedy's....The Bush's were as guilty and rank right up there too...It's a disgusting situation when you think about it....Our money has made them filthy rich and they mess us over time and time again 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Dr Falsey said, in the Obama era, that the next administration would face a massive pandemic...How could ANYONE know that for certain? There's a larger plan here

There is going to be a really bad hurricane within the next 3 to 5 years.  There will also be drought and flooding in other areas.

Regarding the folks that have passed out from lack of oxygen while driving their vehicle and crashing,  I've only seen and read one article on the subject and they can't attribute wearing a mask to the car accident.  If anyone has links please share.  I like a good laugh. :-)

I'm not saying its completely impossible but it's just as likely they were driving some folks that had injected lysol to the ER and were driving very erratic and over the speed limit.  

Slow down folks.  Wear a mask when you're out in public to help protect others.  Don't take hydroxychloroquine outside a hospital setting and for goodness sake don't inject lysol. 

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Regarding the folks that have passed out from lack of oxygen while driving their vehicle and crashing,  I've only seen and read one article on the subject and they can't attribute wearing a mask to the car accident.  If anyone has links please share.  I like a good laugh. :-)

I'm not saying its completely impossible but it's just as likely they were driving some folks that had injected lysol to the ER and were driving very erratic and over the speed limit.  

Slow down folks.  Wear a mask when you're out in public to help protect others.  Don't take hydroxychloroquine outside a hospital setting and for goodness sake don't inject lysol. 

I stopped beside the road this morning and unplugged a display.  I guess I'm still in denial that people have to be told to wash their hands.  Anytime I got lipstick on my dipstick, nobody had to tell me to wash my winky in the kitchen sinky :lol: