SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Well I don't kill,commit adultery,don't put  other things above God ,don't steal. Try not to Bear False witness. Think My comprehension is pretty good, Most people tend to think these are part time rules.

Unfortunately we all commit sin me included. I wish I was stronger in withstanding my earthly desires however I'm not Jesus albeit we are to called to die to ourselves every day that we may try and be more like Jesus. If you are interested here is a good link to some scripture on sin. I found it enjoyable.

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/not-all-sins-are-the-same

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Unfortunately we all commit sin me included. I wish I was stronger in withstanding my earthly desires however I'm not Jesus albeit we are to called to die to ourselves every day that we may try and be more like Jesus. If you are interested here is a good link to some scripture on sin. I found it enjoyable.

https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/not-all-sins-are-the-same

You think Killing is fine,lets see who's comprehension is what.  Sin is willfully going against you're conscience ,can't be forgiven if you don't have remorse or repent. Think how we did the Indians for starters.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

You think Killing is fine,lets see who's comprehension is what.  Sin is willfully going against you're conscience ,can't be forgiven if you don't have remorse or repent. Think how we did the Indians for starters.

Putting words in my mouth again about killing, again the Democrat way.:roflol:Hard to argue with what Jesus has to say about it all but your giving it a go I guess. Good luck with that.

Putting words in my mouth again about killing, again the Democrat way.:roflol:Hard to argue with what Jesus has to say about it all but your giving it a go I guess. Good luck with that.

Which of these commandments are multiple choice. Weve been guilty of mass slaughter over and over,We are not a Righteous Nation. None of the rest are either but they salute their flags. God don't like our man made Ruler-ship,thats why he's going to bring it to a halt so he can rule over all  people from the 4 corners of the Earth in a rightoues way. Tells us plainly,Man is not capable  of ruling themselves. Think thats been proven many times over.

And I'm NOT a Democrat. I'm a human that thinks for myself, right is right and wrong is wrong. Its not defined by a D or a R. 

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Which of these commandments are multiple choice. Weve been guilty of mass slaughter over and over,We are not a Righteous Nation. None of the rest are either but they salute their flags. God don't like our man made Ruler-ship,thats why he's going to bring it to a halt so he can rule over all  people from the 4 corners of the Earth in a rightoues way. Tells us plainly,Man is not capable  of ruling themselves. Think thats been proven many times over.

I shepherd my own flock the best I can, that's who im responsible for. I pray for our leaders as I can Its all we can do as followers of Christ.

Mark 16:15-16 ESV / 52 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful

And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

2 Timothy 4:2 ESV / 46 helpful votes 

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching.

Romans 10:9 ESV / 37 helpful votes 

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Ephesians 4:32 ESV / 31 helpful votes 

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Romans 10:1 ESV / 29 helpful votes 

Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for them is that they may be saved.

John 14:6 ESV / 29 helpful votes 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

1 Peter 4:8-9 ESV / 27 helpful votes 

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins. Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.

1 Peter 4:10 ESV / 24 helpful votes 

As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace:

Luke 14:23 ESV / 20 helpful votes 

And the master said to the servant, ‘Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled.

Colossians 4:3 ESV / 19 helpful votes 

At the same time, pray also for us, that God may open to us a door for the word, to declare the mystery of Christ, on account of which I am in prison—

Romans 10:17 ESV / 18 helpful votes 

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.

John 3:16 ESV / 15 helpful votes 

We are called to lead others to Christ.

14 minutes ago, pujo said:

And I'm NOT a Democrat. I'm a human that thinks for myself, right is right and wrong is wrong. Its not defined by a D or a R. 

Forgive me, most things you see here from you are seemingly in line with what you would see from the Democratic standpoint. 

Forgive me, most things you see here from you are seemingly in line with what you would see from the Democratic standpoint. 

Both parties are Guilty as heck, they lie ,cheat steal and kill.  I'm against all the above. These politicians don't represent God or his commandments. Thats the reason they must go before all creation call live in perfect union.

1 hour ago, pujo said:

It's a great thing that Jesus Christ became man(100% man-100% God) and took keys to death,heck and the Grave and took away the law and gave us Grace---Why???Because he KNEW we could not keep the law.The Commandments are a WONDERFUL rule of thumb for sure but we dont live under the Law now,we live under Grace,as You said we MUST ask for forgiveness for things we do that are sinful.AND HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US.As far as killing and War we as a people must follow and pray that the decisions that are made are the right ones.Some are and some arent.As my Father a Vietnam Vet says "I would do it again in a minute,its not my job as a Soldier to question Authority it's my job to carry out orders".God has alot of common sense in these matters.As one poster said earlier sometime it just has to be done.

• Like 1

Just now, orngnblk said:

It's a great thing that Jesus Christ became man(100% man-100% God) and took keys to death,heck and the Grave and took away the law and gave us Grace---Why???Because he KNEW we could not keep the law.The Commandments are a WONDERFUL rule of thumb for sure but we dont live under the Law now,we live under Grace,as You said we MUST ask for forgiveness for things we do that are sinful.AND HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US.As far as killing and War we as a people must follow and pray that the decisions that are made are the right ones.Some are and some arent.As my Father a Vietnam Vet says "I would do it again in a minute,its not my job as a Soldier to question Authority it's my job to carry out orders".God has alot of common sense in these matters.As one poster said earlier sometime it just has to be done.

The 911 junk was dumb as heck, had a building fall in its tracks that was not even hit,supposedly 16 of the 19 people were from SA ,We attacked the wrong people.