Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

• 2 weeks later...

People of Skilletburg - word on the street is that the two NJ donors that met in New York last month are heading down for a meeting TODAY in feline land (tiger and panther towns). Apparently the mind control recruiting technology is ready for deployment, and will be installed this weekend. You may want to ensure your Barney Fifes step it up around Lodge - stranger danger.

6 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

People of Skilletburg - word on the street is that the two NJ donors that met in New York last month are heading down for a meeting TODAY in feline land (tiger and panther towns). Apparently the mind control recruiting technology is ready for deployment, and will be installed this weekend. You may want to ensure your Barney Fifes step it up around Lodge - stranger danger.

I have been needing a supply of gator bait.

58 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Anyone heard from OBHP and his senorita Roy?  They still on the recruiting trail trying to orchestrate transfers to fill the S Pitt needs??

They are over on South Towner's this, that and the other thread.

Looks like the transmitter install got done yesterday without RLH getting any gator bait, apparently they used one of the donor's kids, who just started driving, as a decoy on 72 to distract the Barneys. Testing is supposed to take place this week during spring break. Once school is back in and the TSSAA figures out what's going to happen with spring ball, I suspect NJ will flip the switch and hordes of pirate families will be moving to stevensport.

On a separate note Pichai Sundararjan reached out the NJ HC to see if he could be of any assistance in the project - they are very interested in the results.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Looks like the transmitter install got done yesterday without RLH getting any gator bait, apparently they used one of the donor's kids, who just started driving, as a decoy on 72 to distract the Barneys. Testing is supposed to take place this week during spring break. Once school is back in and the TSSAA figures out what's going to happen with spring ball, I suspect NJ will flip the switch and hordes of pirate families will be moving to stevensport.

On a separate note Pichai Sundararjan reached out the NJ HC to see if he could be of any assistance in the project - they are very interested in the results.

Interesting......

On 3/15/2020 at 2:59 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Anyone heard from OBHP and his senorita Roy?  They still on the recruiting trail trying to orchestrate transfers to fill the S Pitt needs??

LRDAO.. Big Purple turd we trying to stay clear of that covid mess.  I garuntee you I got my covid shot yesterday.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

On 3/15/2020 at 5:08 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

Wishful thinking Coug dad