Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

1 hour ago, pujo said:

He actually cares about the kids and teaches more than football. I've talked with him  a BUNCH. Its not all about football.  Thats minor if you do it the right way. In the end ,it sure won't be about how good you could play a sport. Sports is a good way to teach life lessons.

I’ve saw it first hand, was part of his staff for several years. Still hang around and occasionally help some still. Inside the coaches office at midnight after a tough loss with no players around the true man tends to show up. He’s the same in there as anywhere else. May not have the most wins in the state but I’m betting his Thursday team services have saw as many come to the Lord as anyone. Like you said in the end football don’t mean a thing but it can be a great tool to help show young men what will matter in the end. Personally I think we come out pretty good in the deal. 

Edited by crow

9 minutes ago, harley04 said:

bored looked back at Oneida, Hampton, GP  games in pass. Indians are dominate. Beat us last 4 times and Bulldogs last two times. :mrgreen:

How many did GP win before the last 4? Hampton has got us their share in the past also. I think we lead the series but don’t remember very many lopsided games between us and the dogs. They got us pretty good in the 2007 playoffs. I believe that’s the most lopsided game between us. 

On 8/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, crow said:

You goober:roflol:

On 8/12/2020 at 3:29 PM, Appvol said:

Cloudland lost another game today against Avery. 

On 8/12/2020 at 3:44 PM, orngnblk said:

How many now?

On 8/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, Appvol said:

7 games unless we pickup a game.

You call me a GOOBER yet he said Cloudland LOST  another game today.I ask how many now and he said 7 so I figured he was telling me they had lost 7.SORRY if I offended your intelligence.:roflol:

17 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You call me a GOOBER yet he said Cloudland LOST  another game today.I ask how many now and he said 7 so I figured he was telling me they had lost 7.SORRY if I offended your intelligence.:roflol:

That “7” post offended everyone’s intelligence. Glad to see you found the bold button :roflolk:

Edited by crow

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You are a goober, but your statement about playing in the fall or nothing is correct. Childress said he won’t move fall sports to the spring and disrupt spring sports due to the cancellation of spring sports earlier this year. I don’t have a spring sport athlete, but I completely understand that position. Most of us are having football next Friday. Y’all need to get those liberals on the BOE Board to get right or get out. 

4 hours ago, gcapride said:

You are a goober, but your statement about playing in the fall or nothing is correct. Childress said he won’t move fall sports to the spring and disrupt spring sports due to the cancellation of spring sports earlier this year. I don’t have a spring sport athlete, but I completely understand that position. Most of us are having football next Friday. Y’all need to get those liberals on the BOE Board to get right or get out. 

Well the gangs back together again!All we need now is GFD saying "sorry if I make anybody mad but...":roflolk: