Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

6 hours ago, IMDog said:

Hey i got a strange question,could a kid from Avery transfer to a TN school,play a football season then transfer back to Avery and play another football season in February

No you cannot.The Gilbert kid that played for us transferred to VA decided he wanted to come back and couldn't.We had a kid from out of state this year wanted to do that and they told him he couldn't transfer back either.Should be able to in my opinion when your state shut it down.Kids who still want to play should be able to if they are willing to spend their time and money moving.I would hate to lose a year of high school ball if I loved playing it.

Edited by orngnblk

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Would be extremely difficult. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

No you cannot.The Gilbert kid that played for us transferred to VA decided he wanted to come back and couldn't.We had a kid from out of state this year wanted to do that and they told him he couldn't transfer back either.Should be able to in my opinion when your state shut it down.Kids who still want to play should be able to if they are willing to spend their time and money moving.I would hate to lose a year of high school ball if I loved playing it.

Only place where such goes on is Memphis 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

That’s what I thought but saw someone ask about Hamptons game Friday. Thought they might’ve come up with something up there. 

We may be able to play week 2 if they allow us to practice tomorrow.  I'll just try to tune into a game, May listen to you're game.