William Blount 2020

Governm

5 hours ago, jake said:

I know when people leave me in the insurance business, I always try to reach out to them and find out if me or my company did something wrong to cause them to leave or if they just found a cheaper rate...most of the time they just found a cheaper rate, but every now and then I get information to share with my company on things that we can do better.

jake eye'm glaid ewe brawt upp ensurrunce.......Me and momma haiv this life ensurrunce plan and thait thang keaps gettin' highur and highur.....Eye'm knott sure if'un thay ere doin' thait caws we's iz oldur thain dert....orr thait thays sellin' hit two momma bye that pownd.....(Bless hur hart)....

:popcorneater:

57 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

jake eye'm glaid ewe brawt upp ensurrunce.......Me and momma haiv this life ensurrunce plan and thait thang keaps gettin' highur and highur.....Eye'm knott sure if'un thay ere doin' thait caws we's iz oldur thain dert....orr thait thays sellin' hit two momma bye that pownd.....(Bless hur hart)....

:popcorneater:

Those $2,000,000 policies are not cheap when you get over 50....You are lucky momma hadn't had you knocked off....I would guess with that kind of money she could probably afford a "two holer" outhouse.....lol

16 hours ago, jake said:

Yes, I have been to quite a few games at GB over the last three or four years....I have seen all three of their slamfests against SP and even traveled to Whitwell in 2018 tow watch the semi final game.

GB has done everything right, they have built a great program with a community feel that a lot ok kids and families want to be a part of.

Wow!Great post makes me proud to be an alum and father of former players!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, jake said:

You are lucky momma hadn't had you knocked off....I would guess with that kind of money she could probably afford a "two holer" outhouse.....lol

jake eye haidn['t thawt abowt thait......And ewe no.....Hit wuz striange aftur church Sundee.......Momma wuz tryin' two shair tha mistree meetloaf wif me and knott takin' hit all fer hurseif az usuall.....:unsure:

On 8/11/2020 at 10:58 AM, jake said:

Yes, I have been to quite a few games at GB over the last three or four years....I have seen all three of their slamfests against SP and even traveled to Whitwell in 2018 tow watch the semi final game.

GB has done everything right, they have built a great program with a community feel that a lot ok kids and families want to be a part of.

I talked to a family member Fri they said WB wouldn't sign a letter for the boy to play at Greenback?Even tho his Grandma passed away and his next of kin lived in Greenback and he had to move.What the heck is the AD trying to prove?This is a teenage kid who just lost his Grandma and now they won't let him move on?So he won't get to play ball this year?

6 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I talked to a family member Fri they said WB wouldn't sign a letter for the boy to play at Greenback?Even tho his Grandma passed away and his next of kin lived in Greenback and he had to move.What the heck is the AD trying to prove?This is a teenage kid who just lost his Grandma and now they won't let him move on?So he won't get to play ball this year?

As Gomer Pyle would say, Shame, Shame, Shame !!!!!!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

From what I was told yesterday, Childress has cleared this kid to play....and this came from a pretty reliable source.  Good luck to this kid and GB this year, hopefully sometime this season I will be able to come watch a game.

16 hours ago, jake said:

From what I was told yesterday, Childress has cleared this kid to play....and this came from a pretty reliable source.  Good luck to this kid and GB this year, hopefully sometime this season I will be able to come watch a game.

Good for him.Im sure Childress understood the kids delima!Gonna make a good one for Coach Ryan and company!

On 8/17/2020 at 11:05 AM, Shadroach said:

Ah Yes! With the world off its axis creating turmoil insecurity and mortal dangers that effect poor and rich, the powerful and the weak, the boisterous and the meek all equally there is one constant we can depend on. We can reassure the children as they crawl into their beds. We can comfort the old and frail. And for the working class needing a North Star to guide them something solid to hold onto that will never change. The constant I speak of is as long as Shad is The Skipper at WB our Gov's will perform way below their potential and players will flow like the Jet Stream to programs with superior coaching and successful programs. It pains me to warn the Freshman parents to CLOSELY observe every aspect of the WB football organization. The Booster Club, The Administration Interactions with the program, The AD decisions and guidance and mostly The Head Coach's lack of dedication and coaching skills. Several of the assistant coaches would make a better Leader and put their heart and soul into the job instead of being to busy with his construction company, filling out applications for other schools coaching positions and mapping out a week long vacation in the middle of the season.

Freshman Parents!

Start laying a foundation for next year where your son will prosper and reach his full potential whether its at WB with a NEW HC or at a different school.

Still fighting hard on that keyboard. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...