Glass House picks for DII-A

Intense

3 hours ago, Intense said:

Not do or die. Region basically sets up seeding for substate.  All four teams advance.  TCA vs USJ for round three of rivalry at 4 pm and then Harding and TRA at 7 pm.  Boys play between and afterwards. 

This amazes me!  Back in the day, and even 10 years ago, if you made it to a substate game you really accomplished something over your season!  What a joke that in our "everyone gets a trophy society" you can now win 1 game in the post season and make it to "sub-state!" 

2 hours ago, BullShark said:

This amazes me!  Back in the day, and even 10 years ago, if you made it to a substate game you really accomplished something over your season!  What a joke that in our "everyone gets a trophy society" you can now win 1 game in the post season and make it to "sub-state!" 

It has been this way in D2 for years due to small number of teams.   

Just got a bracket. Looks like games Tuesday Night will be Carrol Academy and CAK and the winner will play TCA on Friday.

Tuesday Night TRA will play CPA and the winner plays Webb on Friday.

Tuesday Night USJ plays Silverdale and the winner will play Goodpasture on Friday.

Tuesday Night Harding plays Nashville Christian ant the winner has TKA (The King’s Academy). On Friday. 

1 hour ago, pioneer42 said:

Just got a bracket. Looks like games Tuesday Night will be Carrol Academy and CAK and the winner will play TCA on Friday.

Tuesday Night TRA will play CPA and the winner plays Webb on Friday.

Tuesday Night USJ plays Silverdale and the winner will play Goodpasture on Friday.

Tuesday Night Harding plays Nashville Christian ant the winner has TKA (The King’s Academy). On Friday. 

I realized you meant Clarksville right after I initially responded.  I edited my response but you beat  me to the punch.  

1 hour ago, Intense said:

I realized you meant Clarksville right after I initially responded.  I edited my response but you beat  me to the punch.  

Clarksville Academy is obviously a pretty good team. Beat Goodpasture once this year. King’s Academy looks to be good too. Looks like it is going to get interesting. USJ has to travel Tuesday I believe to Middle TN.

Edited by pioneer42

19 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Clarksville Academy is obviously a pretty good team. Beat Goodpasture once this year. King’s Academy looks to be good too. Looks like it is going to get interesting. USJ has to travel Tuesday I believe to Middle TN.

I don't see a team that can compete with TCA.  Too long, deep  and athletic.  Unless they get in MAJOR foul trouble, I think the gold ball comes back to Jackson.

4 minutes ago, BullShark said:

I don't see a team that can compete with TCA.  Too long, deep  and athletic.  Unless they get in MAJOR foul trouble, I think the gold ball comes back to Jackson.

They are my pick as well. Just stating it is not going to be easy. We played Goodpasture this summer and they were a good team. The King’s Academy obviously is good too.